This is the Message Centre for Go-Go Girl

7 weeks to go...

Post 1

Go-Go Girl

..till I go to Rio! (Great)!

7 weeks left to prevent my body from disgracing itself on Copacabana Beach...(Not so Great!)

7 weeks of intensive gym-workouts needed (Grits teeth!)

7 weeks to go...

Post 2

Saint Patrick Patron Saint of Depression: Here to haunt your dreams and stalk your waking hours

Hows it going?

7 weeks to go...

Post 3

Go-Go Girl

Hello St. Patrick

I'm running out of time...smiley - headhurts

Where did it all go? Please give it back...smiley - wah

Haven't made it to the gym in two weeks...always too much work, or bad foot, or flu, or some such other excuse...smiley - sadface

I look like a blamange smiley - wahsmiley - wah

I'll be the one wearing a burkha on the beach...

GGG smiley - winkeye

7 weeks to go...

Post 4

Saint Patrick Patron Saint of Depression: Here to haunt your dreams and stalk your waking hours

It can't be that bad, I'm sure you look fine anyway the inner person counts more than outside appearences I'm the evidence smiley - smiley

7 weeks to go...

Post 5

Go-Go Girl

I know you are right, and I agree with you that beauty is only 'skin-deep' and the inner person counts more.

Except on a beach where beauty is everything, especially a Brazilian one, where every girl looks like Giselle!! smiley - bigeyes

I'm fine actually...I'm not overweight...I'm just being typically female and worried that my bottom/stomach/thighs aren't toned enough to wear a thong smiley - tongueout

I just wanted to be perfect...smiley - wah

But enough of this self-absorbtion! Let's talk about you. smiley - smiley

When you say you are 'evidence', does this eman you are a happy and contented person?

GGG

7 weeks to go...

Post 6

Go-Go Girl

I know you are right, and I agree with you that beauty is only 'skin-deep' and the inner person counts more.

Except on a beach where beauty is everything, especially a Brazilian one, where every girl looks like Giselle!! smiley - bigeyes

I'm fine actually...I'm not overweight...I'm just being typically female and worried that my bottom/stomach/thighs aren't toned enough to wear a thong smiley - tongueout

I just wanted to be perfect...smiley - wah

But enough of this self-absorbtion! Let's talk about you. smiley - smiley

When you say you are 'evidence', does this mean you are a happy and contented person?

GGG

7 weeks to go...

Post 7

With my body yes, ok I'm overweight and not much to look at, but I've found a girl who loves me for me and not what she wants me to be. I'm so amazingly lucky smiley - smiley In this I am now content hence the "much happier". Having known depression as long as I have, it seemed only right I should be its PS and seek out those who are to try and help or at the least be an opening to talk to and try and give advice as someone who has experienced, not meerly as someone who never has and tries to shove everyone on the happy pills eg my form teacher.

7 weeks to go...

Post 8

Go-Go Girl

Saint Patrick

Sorry I took so long to reply...RL is bit hectic around this time of year...smiley - smiley

I believe the power of love is often greatly underestimated...the happiness and joy of this feeling are inextricably linked with an amazing surge in self-confidence and self-esteem.

May you always have this! smiley - smiley

7 weeks to go...

Post 9

smiley - smiley thanks. How are things with you?

Key: Complain about this post