This is the Message Centre for Zeb (Viva Something-or-Other! And the Zaphodistas!)

Damn fotango

Post 1

Amy the Ant - High Manzanilla of the Church of the Stuffed Olive

I was so looking forward to admiring your handsome self.

smiley - smiley

Amy the (incredibly beautiful) Ant

Damn fotango

Post 2

Zeb (Viva Something-or-Other! And the Zaphodistas!)

A shame, indeed. What browser are you running? In my experience, both Netscape 6 and the standard AOL browser have problems reading MIME-type JPEGs. You could try a different browser, if you have one. IE and the older Netscapes seem to work fine for it.

Damn fotango

Post 3

I am using IE. Sigh.

Damn fotango

Post 4

Empty your cache and I think you'll find that fotango has gone flaky.

Damn fotango

Post 5

Zeb (Viva Something-or-Other! And the Zaphodistas!)

Hmmmmmmmmm, nope... Obliterated my cache file, restarted my browser, and no harm as befallen my precious picture (just a cartoon drawing of my h2g2 avatar, by the way. No actual photo). I dunno, could just be a network thing. Maybe Fotango's server is refusing your connection but not nessecarily others, for some reason. I DON'T think it's just me who can see it; I've looked at it from several remote computers, and one other person has commented on it (although I have only their word that they saw it... "The Emperor's new clothes are fantastic!"smiley - winkeye).

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Zeb (Viva Something-or-Other! And the Zaphodistas!)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more