A Conversation for Talking Point: Major Life Influences

the python bunch

Post 1

Mordac the Invincible (Lord of the Undead Chocolate Penguin Army)(Chief Toast Manufacturer)

really a single happening that has influenced my life was when i was a wee boy and saw monty python live at the hollywood bowl. They tweaked my brainwaves in a strange new way that really got me excited. I think everyone should see what those fine british men and an american accomplished.

the python bunch

Post 2

PyramidHead

I couldn't agree more. I can't even imagine what sort of person I'd be without the warped sense of humour that Monty Python gave to me.

smiley - smiley

the python bunch

Post 3

Shanana the cannibalistic banana

Hear here! They are one of the biggest influences on my and my friends' sense of humour! I don't know what on earth I would be if I didn't sing "Always Look on the Bright Side of Life" at inopportune moments...

Shanana

the python bunch

Post 4

froody

personally i love monty python, but i cant say that thats where i got my warped sense of humour. i think i always had it, but at least now i have someone to blame!

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more