the atomic wedgie

Post 1

Uncle Heavy [sic]

what i know your cheese wedgie to be.

i witnessed one once!

the atomic wedgie

Post 2

clzoomer- a bit woobly

The Atomic Wedgie (capitals) is when you pull so hard that the waistband of the underwear is pulled over one's head or up to the armpits. The Neutron Wedgie removes all trace of underwear (very rare).

the atomic wedgie

Post 3

Fire Bat

There is a very rare Wedgie, in whic the underware is not pulled from behind, but from both sides, and the being put on the shoulders like Shleikes (How do you say that in English?! Thats what Steve Erkel wears...)

the atomic wedgie

Post 4

Azelma

How large do your underpants have to be to go right over your head? The mind boggles...

the atomic wedgie

Post 5

clzoomer- a bit woobly

It's not the size, it's the elasticity and force<!>

the atomic wedgie

Post 6

Researcher 235887

hey there's this kid i like to give wedgies to but i ran out of good wedgies and stuff do you have any advice you can tell me about???
if so can you please,please e-mail me @
[email protected]

the atomic wedgie

Post 7

Tarast

My favorite wedgie has to be:

You start with the "old standard" and once you have reached full extension, quickly re-adjust to the bottom of the material. Once the leg holes have been secured, repeat. Don't forget to "guide" the fabric to the correct nether-regions.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more