A Conversation for Dreams and Dreaming

Peer Review: A488298 - Dreams and Dreaming

Post 1

Jack

Entry: Dreams and Dreaming - A488298
Author: samvak - U162183

This is really long and detailed! I think it deserves it!

A488298 - Dreams and Dreaming

Post 2

Zarquon's Singing Fish!

It's a bit hard going as it stands.smiley - puff Being written in guide ML with proper headings would help I think. I can't say I'm qualified to comment about the content. It looks fairly thorough.

I suspect that terms such as 'Areiocritica' will need definition.

smiley - fishsmiley - musicalnote

Post 3

Mikey the Humming Mouse - A3938628 Learn More About the Edited Guide!

Hmmm... I see a few problems...

There already is an Edited Guide entry on Dreams (and dreaming) at A196328...

And much of the latter bits are really personal ramblings and musings -- possibly interesting thoughts to some, but not really Edited Guide style. Good for journal entries, sometimes good for articles you want to write for the Post or AWW/Agg/GaG/whatever they're calling themselves this week, but not so helpful for Edited Guide entries.

Just my smiley - 2cents...

smiley - mouse

Post 4

Number Six

The trouble is, Jack (who submitted this to PR) isn't the writer of this entry and therefore isn't in a position to make any changes to the article...

Post 5

Mikey the Humming Mouse - A3938628 Learn More About the Edited Guide!

No, but when someone else submits your entry to PR, you do get a note on personal space letting you know where the PR thread is so you can come by. And the author was around until the middle of April. But, he's now been AWOL for 2 months. Regardless, though, the main issue is that there's already an EG entry on Dreams and Dreaming, so this thread should really go back to the entry.

smiley - mouse

Post 6

There is only one thing worse than being Gosho, and that is not being Gosho

Seconded smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more