This is the Message Centre for Bright Blue Shorts

Do you like cheese?

Post 1

Jedi Jade and her daemon Thras AKA Dr. Amelia T. "Bermuda" Rangel

If you could be any kind of chese, what kind of cheese would you be?

Do you like cheese?

Post 2

Dr Pants, keeper of unusual underwear

Wensleydale, gromit.

Do you like cheese?

Post 3

Bright Blue Shorts

I think cheese is a wonderful substance and I'd like to be the type that the moon is builded out of. Failing that Red Leicester is always appealing just because it is rather different smiley - smiley

Do you like cheese?

Post 4

Somer, Muse of Aged Cheese

Sorry, we're all out of Wensleydale.
Perhaps some Limburger?
Hehe. The Monty Python Cheese Shop Sketch--it's a classic.

Do you like cheese?

Post 5

I've never actually eaten Wensleydale, but I rather like the name, it's silly.

What does it taste like, anyway?

Do you like cheese?

Post 6

Kipper The Anime Nut

It's mild and a bit crumbly and, well, cheesey. Very nice really.

Have you heard of Wallace and Gromit? The UK's unnoficial ambassodors for Wensleydale cheese..

kipper.

Do you like cheese?

Post 7

I love Wallace and Grommit! I have all three of the adventures on tape!

...and hey! I thought you weren't going to be online until Friday!

Do you like cheese?

Post 8

Kipper The Anime Nut

Well Jade, I'm back online as you can see. I'm being a guinea-pig again at the moment, and luckily they have fixed the two PCs we can use which have web access. So you need never be without a Kipper again! (lucky you..... smiley - winkeye)

I love W&G as well, but I thought Chicken Run wasn't quite as god, sadly...
I reckon Feathers McGraw (the sinister penguin) is surely one of the greatest villains of cinema smiley - winkeye....

see you tonight, chuck! (well metaphorically...)

Kipper-sama

Do you like cheese?

Post 9

*lol* Yeh, I like the evil penguin, he's my anti-hero.

Jade

Do you like cheese?

Post 10

Kipper The Anime Nut

I've just had a scary thought.... W&G hasn't been re-dubbed for the US by American actors has it? That would be a tragedy to my way of thinking. The Yorkshire accents lend exactly the right ambience to it, i feel.

Hope you're having a good time right now...

Kipper ^_^

Do you like cheese?

Post 11

No, They had the original voices. I and countless other Americans (not to mention the Brits,)would jolly well revolt, wouldn't we?

Jade

Do you like cheese?

Post 12

Kipper The Anime Nut

Phew. Thank goodness for that. I don't mind all dubbed anime* being done by Americans, but an Americanised (or Americanized) Wallace would have been a tragedy, in my opinion.....

* I have seen Urusei Yatsura (pointlessly retitled Lum The Invader Girl) redubbed by the BBC with English actors, and it was actually pretty funny. But that's the only one I can think of. We're a pretty small market, after all.

*hugs for Jade and a chicken drumstick for Thras*

Kipper-sama

Do you like cheese?

Post 13

I'd /love? something to come over to America dubbed by English voice ators! There aren't enough Brits in America as it is, dammit. We need more. ...Or perhaps I should just break down and move to England? Eh? *lol* I dun't know...

Anyway,I'd probably go crazy since it's so hard to get anime there. So it's a bit of a double-edged sword, you see...

(And I just for the record, I understand english spellings. I use them myself, and drive my teachers mad. It's rather fun.)

Do you like cheese?

Post 14

Kipper The Anime Nut

Sorry i haven't relied for a while, but i've got my sister-in-law and hubby and kid over to visit at the mo, so it's kind on hard to get on the pc...

Anyway, if I were you i'd probably stay in the States, just for the anime availability alone.... We like americans over here though, but not in large numbers...

Oh yeah, our deputy Prime Minister could probably have your Vice President in a fight. smiley - winkeye Did you see it on the news last week? probably not.... *sigh*
(explanation) He got a egg lobbed at him by a pro-hunting protester, while on walkabout, so he turned round and punched the guy in the face... naturally his approval rating went up next day of course.

Yes, I thought you understood English (British English? Give me a break, Microsoft) spellings, I didn't think you were dim, my dear...

anyway, see you soon, petal,

Kipper. smiley - smiley

Do you like cheese?

Post 15

Relatives?
(ewww...)

And for the record, I never said that.

Anyway, do have fun with them. I haven't been doing anything at all of intrest lately. ...Except for that film... But we'll speak about that later then, won't we? It's not even gone into production then! Ha!

Talk to you later,

Jade

Do you like cheese?

Post 16

Kipper The Anime Nut

Hello again Jade-chan the ex-high school gal ^_^

well I'm back at the grindstone again as you can see, and I've been soaking up the sunshine over here (sunny and warm in England? ... I can't believe it) while hanging out with our Dutch siblings in-law. And in case you were wondering, two year-olds are yucky. They scream and puke and wake you up at 5AM. Oh yes, and they smell. But at least I avoided having to change her nappy (cunningly pretended to be asleep). Amazingly, my other half still seems to be rather keen on the idea of dropping a sprog. Women, eh? (present company excepted, of course).

Oh yes, The Mummy Returns _has_ been released over here, I just haven't gone to see it yet. I'm getting a whole inundation of Dutch in-laws this weekend, so I don't reckon I'll have much free time then... *sigh*

Hey, this conversation has suffered rather impressively from 'topic drift' I think, from one about dairy product preferences.... anyway, I'll see you back at our other, more private conversation, petal...

Hugs 'n' stuff,

Kipper

Do you like cheese?

Post 17

RIGHT!

Back to the cheese then, eh?

So! I like Wensleydale! I've finnal tried some! It was... okay./ Odd, definately not what I'm used to (The boring, American Cheese,) but good.

And that's where I stand on the subject. So there we are then.

Key: Complain about this post