This is the Message Centre for clone333

Re Welcome Message

Post 1

Bassman - Funny how people never ceases to amaze me!

I am attempting to find out why welcome messages go unreturned, in order to achieve a higher "chat rate" with newcomers to h2g2.

It's a fact that out of 20 welcomes I only ever get 1 or 2 replies, which is a bit soul destroying. I checked your space to find that you have been posting recently even though I sent you a welcome 4 weeks ago. I would appreciate it if you would drop me a line, be honest and frank as to why you didn't reply, if there was somthing in the tone of the message you didn't like - whatever - just tell me!!

Thanks in advance for any comments smiley - smiley

Bassman smiley - cool

Re Welcome Message

Post 2

Line Walker - Keeper Of Negativity

There I was, browsing through conversation threads, when I saw a miffed Bassman demanding answers. smiley - grr

Never mind mate, your sudden pouncing and dragging of individuals into the sun, your smiley demeanour and your HTML help are appreciated from this corner of a darkened room. smiley - ok And I wasn't even offered a doughnut... smiley - cry

~LW~

Re Welcome Message

Post 3

Bassman - Funny how people never ceases to amaze me!

Sorry El Dubyah,

I'll get straight on it!!

Bassman smiley - cool

Re Welcome Message

Post 4

clone333

he he sorry Bassman, but I never noticed that message... it wasn't on the list to the left... but anyways, I've been playing with this personaly place,. and it got ok...

Re Welcome Message

Post 5

Ottox

Here I've been lurking for more than a week, waiting for your answer... and then you turn out to be Danish.... der kan man bare se! smiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for clone333

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more