A Conversation for Strasbourg, France and Kehl, Germany

A477515- Strasbourg & Kehl

Post 41

You can call me TC

How can I tell that? (I'm new to this part of the guide). I seem to remember that there used to be a message at some point from the H2G2 Editors, in italics for all to see, and then the conversation was bodily moved to the entry. What happens these days?

Congratulations!

Post 42

h2g2 auto-messages

Editorial Note: This thread has been moved out of the Peer Review forum because this entry has now been recommended for the Edited Guide.

If they have not been along already, the Scout who recommended your entry will post here soon, to let you know what happens next. Meanwhile you can find out what will happen to your entry here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/SubEditors-Process

Congratulations!

Post 43

Spiff

Hi Inkwash and co

I am an expat living in Strasbourg, and I find the guide an enjoyable link with the world (at home and abroad!). I like the article and found the ensuing dialogue interesting and informative.

I have also looked at the edited version, and think it looks good. Just wanted to say so, really! Keep up the good work.

Post 44

Spiff

Hello Trillian's Child

Just thought you might like to know that, as far as I understand, 'Petite Venise' is the German (or perhaps Alsacien) for 'La Petite France'. I don't know for sure, but I can imagine why the place would have two different names, just as do so many streets in the town centre.

I liked this article too, and was pleased to see it in the guide. smiley - smiley

Post 45

Inkwash

hey, Mr Spaceman!

So where are you expatted from? The UK?
Where are you living and what are you working as?
How is the old place without me around?

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Strasbourg, France and Kehl, Germany

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more