This is the Message Centre for Norton II

Fantastic Entry

Post 1

Terran

I have just read your entry on Nikola Tesla, and I have to say it is the finest entry I have ever had the pleasure to read on h2g2. I have only recently become aware of the man, but his influence on the modern world in which we live is unquestionable. It is sad that as of yet he still does get the credit he deserves. But as with many things in life, surely time will eventually tell.

Thanks,
Terran smiley - ok

Fantastic Entry

Post 2

Terran

correction, 3rd sentance : "does not get the credit"...

Fantastic Entry

Post 3

Norton II

I'm very glad you liked it. This is something I wrote for college 4 years ago and I'm pleased it's still making waves on H2G2. I can recommend Robert Lomas' book "The Man who Invented the Twentieth Century"

Fantastic Entry

Post 4

Terran

Thanks smiley - cheers I'll give it a look smiley - ok

Fantastic Entry

Post 5

Terran

Hi, just wanted to let you know I read the book, and it was fascinating. I don't know if you're still reading these, but I must say the man was a real unrecognised genius (well unrecognised now certainly). Also it was interesting to see the man being portrayed in the film the Prestige. smiley - ok

Fantastic Entry

Post 6

Norton II

I am still reading these, only not very often! I haven't seen the Prestige, what's it like? Isn't he played by Bowie?

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Norton II

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more