This is the Message Centre for Terran Ambassador (trying to promote continuing multilingualism on the Guide)

Hiya Terran Ambassador

Post 1

Bluebottle

Hello Terran Ambassador - I assume that you're a person already on h2g2 who is using this new ID to fully develop the Embassy Page at:
http://www.h2g2.com/A447040 ???
Or am I wrong? You let me know.
Well, if you are new - welcome to h2g2, if you've any questions, let me know - and I'll do what I can to help you and show you around. And if you are an established h2g2er with a new ID, who are you?

Either way, I'd enjoy a chat.
See you around, smiley - smiley

<BB<

Hiya Terran Ambassador

Post 2

Ottox

Hi BB smiley - smiley
The Terran Ambassador is mainly Lady K., Kumetanzuka at http://www.h2g2.com/U140819, but you can find me and hopefully soon more people inside the ID as well. You've seen the Embassy page, so you know the project. Any suggestions??? Turist info on Isle of Wight? smiley - biggrin
See you!

Hiya Terran Ambassador

Post 3

Bluebottle

Love the way that the "new" Embassy automatically redirects you to the "old" one - perhaps you should get that fixed smiley - winkeye
I've not actually met Kumetanzuka yet, but I expect we'll start chatting here. smiley - smiley
As for suggestions to what to put in the Embassy page - I'll just watch to see how it develops and see if I get any ideas. When I do, I'll let you know.

Good luck smiley - smiley

<BB<

Hiya Terran Ambassador

Post 4

Ottox

I noticed something strange too!!! LOL! smiley - silly

Hiya Terran Ambassador

Post 5

Terran Ambassador (trying to promote continuing multilingualism on the Guide)

Hey dudes - yah, I was trying that out the other day, and I noticed it too. At first I couldn't for the life of me figure out what was wrong... but I think I got it fixed now. Let me know if it's still wrong!

Hiya Terran Ambassador

Post 6

Terran Ambassador (trying to promote continuing multilingualism on the Guide)

ps - that was (and this is) Lady K (Kumetanzuka) posting.

Hiya Terran Ambassador

Post 7

Bluebottle

Hiya Lady K. smiley - smiley Sorry, but for me at the moment, whenever I go to the old embassy site, it re-directs me off h2g2, and crashes. I don't know why, sorry. smiley - blue

Hiya Terran Ambassador

Post 8

Kumetanzuka the capricious

damn! (oops... is an ambassador allowed to say that?... hmmm)

okay... I will check it again. Thanks.

Hiya Terran Ambassador

Post 9

Hey BB - You may want to try it again. I checked it, and it directed me to the correct page. I didn't change anything in the editing though... I'm not really sure what could be wrong. Just to make sure we're talking about the same link, it's on the old embassy page, A447040, and it's at the top of the page, above the emblem. It says the URL address for the New Embassy page, which should be (and should direct you to) www.h2g2.com/A473898.

Right?? I hope it works...

Hiya Terran Ambassador

Post 10

Bluebottle

I tried again, and this time it didn't redirect me anywhere....
Hmmm... I think it's just having a bad hair day or something.... smiley - smiley

<BB<

Hiya Terran Ambassador

Post 11

maybe... man, this could really be a problem if it really doesn't work, permanently. Perhaps I should call in some other people to test it out.

I'll get back to ya!
smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Terran Ambassador (trying to promote continuing multilingualism on the Guide)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more