A Conversation for G.A.S. Headquarters

JOIN GAS - A Get A Free Badge Now!!!

Post 81

GreeboTCat

Hi Phlooey, welcome to GAS... ~grin~... you are now... and will forever more be number 125... a truely awe inspiring and regal number if ever me heard one...

Me will be along shortly to your homepage to offer you the coding to your GASbadge, which you may, if you like... display on your homepage with pride...

Oh... and me does like Bagpuss... but he is way to old for lil ole me... ~wink~

Greebs...xx

Post 82

Chauncey

Hello my name is Chauncey!!smiley - smiley
Chaunceysmiley - angel

Post 83

GreeboTCat

Hi Chauncey... would you like to become a member of GAS... ~grin~.. sorry me hasn't replied sooner

Greebs..xx

Post 84

Chauncey

That is all right. I would love to become a member of GAS!!!
Chaunceysmiley - angel

Post 85

GreeboTCat

Hi again Chauncey... and welcome to GAS... you are now and forever more to be known as member number 126... a wonderfully compact and well educated number me thinks... you can if you wish call yourself a Greeblet... and you can also... again if you wish display the GASBadge on you homepage... me will be along shortly and deliver it to you...

Nice to have you here...

Greebs..xx

Post 86

Chauncey

Thank you oh so much!! This is a wonderful honor!!!
Greebletsmiley - angel

Post 87

zendevil

Yoda crawling; sorry I mean no longer crawling due to the cruel intervention of my Humans see my Personal Space for details, mostly squashed into the Journal bit.
Glad to see there's at least one feline out there who's got his act together, a bit of solidarity is what we "minous" need (that's French for dear, sweet, cuddly, cutes-ie-poo little pussycat; ie.me)
I'd love to join you!
Puuuuuurrrrrrr, PPPPPPUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRR, Yoda.

Post 88

Dazi

OOOO! Dazi bring smiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donut! can Dazi be a Greeblet? ::notes one smiley - donut is cream-filled, replaces it with 12 smiley - chocsmiley - donuts and eats it::
smiley - cat

smiley - bluebutterfly
Dazi
smiley - fairy
smiley - milksmiley - milksmiley - milksmiley - donutsmiley - milksmiley - milksmiley - milk & a swirly sraw with a plastic smiley - bluebutterfly on it

Post 89

Mort - a middle aged Girl Interrupted

well as veterinary nurse i pledge that if accepted into the GAS i will tend to Greebos, lets say, more delicate matters - confidentially of course!
Mort

Post 90

I bring donuts! smiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donut
smiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - winkeye

Post 91

smiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donut
I have an unlimited supply!!

Post 92

Tigger, Bouncy and stupid

Hi Friends of Greebo

Obviously Greebo has huge numbers of fans but are any of the rest of you cats too?

Can Greebo pass messages to Nanny Ogg. If so please pass my best wishes to her and ask if she had a nice holiday?

Please send my free badge and add me to your list of members

Love and Bounces to you all

Post 93

smiley - cat Hi Tigger!

I am not so much a cat in real life as a keeper of catssmiley - blackcat but sometimes I have been told I have cat like tendencies!
I adopt people and then abandon them at a moments notice smiley - winkeye
I eat the cold pizza ( I swear my cat does that - he can even open the box and pinch a slice whilst you are still eating it! ) and pretend it wasnt me with!
I love to find a warm place to curl up and snooze whatever the time of day and only want cuddles when I WANT THEM!!
So i guess I am half cat smiley - catsmiley - biggrin

Post 94

Hi Sir Mort
If a half-cat is a keeper of cats, which half does the abandonning at a moments notice?

I am a slight cheat, you see I am not really a cat (Unfortunately)
I have to do those boring human things like working for a living rather than spending my life in the far more valuable pursuit of the nearest bit of sunshine.

Your portrait is slightly problematical too, I thought Greebo only has one eye in total where as you seem to have one and a flashing one.

Any news from Nanny Ogg ?

I hope you haven't given away number 127, but if you have, I will accept the next available. See I told you that I wasn't really a cat, I can compromise.

So please please please enrol me as a member of your appreciation soc.

Love and scratches
Tigger

Post 95

I was confused there for a bit! Greebo isnt nanny Ogg's Grebo i dont think as different spelling. but i dont know for sure smiley - biggrin

Typical cat style, 'the half that does the abandoning at short notice' depends on what mood i am! smiley - winkeye

smiley - cheers

Mort

Post 96

Now I'm confused
I thought that this was the appreciation soc for Nanny Ogg's Greebo, if it isn't who is it ?

Have I accidentally applied to join the appreciation society for a cat that I have never heard of. Anyway, I am sure that whoever designed your logo had Ms Oggs cat in mind.

Enlightenment please?
Or I will be forced to bounce off in search of some peace.

Maybe I should try London on Saturday
Whatdyathink?

Post 97

Deus ex Machina {trying to keep in shapes}

Greebo-

I have always been a fan of you, as you are one of the- no, more like the one and ONLY- most fascinating people on h2g2.

And now, for the big question...

May I please be a Greeblet? PLEASE?

smiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donut

(The donuts above are for you, Greebo, as there is no other food in the world.smiley - biggrinsmiley - biggrin)

smiley - eurekaDeus Ex Machinasmiley - eureka
Part of the BBCiTesters, waiting ever patiently for a badge

Post 98

J

Ah, I bet I like Greebo more

I trawl through her MP list to see her posts. Once

I've read every piece of Greebo poetry.

You simply can't compete Deus smiley - winkeye admit it. I like Greebs more

Go on.

smiley - donutsmiley - milk

smiley - blacksheep

Post 99

Me wubbles you, Greebs, have a doughut on me! smiley - donut

Oh, did I say doughnut? Sorry, I meant a truckload of doughnuts!

smiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donut

That would've been more, but it keeps giving me an error that there's too many doughnuts (smilies) in my post. So, really, this is more like 42 billion petagrams (1 petagram = 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 grams) of smiley - donuts!

smiley - eurekaDeus Ex Machinasmiley - eureka

Post 100

This 100th post is dedicated to:

smiley - donutGreebo T. Catsmiley - donut

The most wonderful cat in the world

Key: Complain about this post