This is the Message Centre for Zantic - Who is this woman??

YAY!

Post 1

Zantic - Who is this woman??

Last day of the year. I'm off home on the 2 o clock train from Kings Cross tomorrow. Two whole weeks of eating food I haven't cooked and watching TV that might actually be interesting in some form or other (sattelite and the digital plug in thing...don't you just love parents who are obsessed by the new technology in a vain attemt to find something to watch of an evening?)

Oh yes, and the Withnail and I DVD I bought online and Escapology and the David Bowie CD.

Party on Saturday, shopping on Sunday. Christmas. Boxing Day. Meeting up with EV sometime in the station pub at home. Meeting up with the girls from Uni at somepoint between X-mas and New Year. The X-mas meet in Glasgow. Spending as much time with family and TPC as possible... and and and and and and..

Hang on!!!! I may just stay here, it'll be much more relaxing... smiley - winkeyesmiley - laugh

Social lifes...too expensive and too time consuming. I think I'll become a nun..... smiley - ermsmiley - run

here there be smiley - dragonsmiley - dragonsmiley - dragonsmiley - dragonsmiley - dragonsmiley - dragon

YAY!

Post 2

The Psycho Chicken -- self respect intact

A NUN????!!! smiley - yikes

Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday...

smiley - mistletoe
smiley - chick

YAY!

Post 3

Munchkin

Why, do you have a thing for Nuns? smiley - winkeye

YAY!

Post 4

smiley - spacesmiley - mistletoe
smiley - smooch

YAY!

Post 5

smiley - blush

Penguins - yes. Nuns - no.
I hope that's cleared that up.

YAY!

Post 6

*Wonders where she can gt a penuin suit at this time of year. Probably too late. Oh well*

No fear, m'dear, you have to like believe in that god stuff before they let you enter the habit...no? smiley - winkeye

YAY!

Post 7

Toccata

Oh, I thought he meant the Chocolate variety smiley - laugh

YAY!

Post 8

Lax though the clergy is becoming, I believe that's still a pre-requisite, yes.

YAY!

Post 9

The chocolate variety is good too.... smiley - tongueoutsmiley - choc

Now - will there be any Cote d'Or left by the time Toc gets here for Hogmanay....?

YAY!

Post 10

NO! Well, not if I get in whiff of it anyhow. Mine all gone! smiley - wahsmiley - drool

YAY!

Post 11

Munchkin

That drool is deeply disturbing I tell you.

YAY!

Post 12

What, that drool in particular, or any>>

smiley - droolsmiley - spacesmiley - droolsmiley - spacesmiley - droolsmiley - spacesmiley - droolsmiley - spacesmiley - droolsmiley - spacesmiley - droolsmiley - spacesmiley - droolsmiley - spacesmiley - droolsmiley - spacesmiley - droolsmiley - spacesmiley - droolsmiley - spacesmiley - droolsmiley - spacesmiley - droolsmiley - spacesmiley - droolsmiley - spacesmiley - droolsmiley - spacesmiley - droolsmiley - spacesmiley - droolsmiley - spacesmiley - droolsmiley - spacesmiley - droolsmiley - spacesmiley - droolsmiley - spacesmiley - droolsmiley - spacesmiley - droolsmiley - spacesmiley - droolsmiley - spacesmiley - droolsmiley - spacesmiley - droolsmiley - spacesmiley - droolsmiley - spacesmiley - droolsmiley - spacesmiley - droolsmiley - spacesmiley - droolsmiley - spacesmiley - droolsmiley - spacesmiley - droolsmiley - spacesmiley - droolsmiley - spacesmiley - droolsmiley - spacesmiley - droolsmiley - spacesmiley - droolsmiley - spacesmiley - droolsmiley - spacesmiley - droolsmiley - spacesmiley - droolsmiley - spacesmiley - droolsmiley - spacesmiley - droolsmiley - spacesmiley - droolsmiley - space

YAY!

Post 13

Speaking of penguins - I rather like this.....

"I have often had the impression that, to penguins, man is just another penguin--different, less predictable, occasionally violent, but tolerable company when he sits and minds his own business."

-Bernard Stonehouse

smiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post