This is the Message Centre for Zantic - Who is this woman??

Hmmmm

Post 1

Zantic - Who is this woman??

It' still working. I am now very worried...and knackered having worked all weekend. Oh well, home in three days, with a trip to my favorite blues bar on Wednesday night (which means getting up for the train is going to be amusing)

That blues bar is gonna be one of the things I miss with all my heart when I move to Dundee....but then again, not enough to stay in London.. smiley - winkeye

smiley - cheers

Hmmmm

Post 2

Toccata

Don't think about it, and they won't fall over smiley - winkeye

My shirk just stitched me up by backdated memo slipped into the debris in the bottom of my intraysmiley - cross

Good for you, homeward soon smiley - biggrin

Hmmmm

Post 3

Stitched you up how hunny?

Hmmmm

Post 4

The Psycho Chicken -- self respect intact

smiley - wah me wanna go blues bar too.... smiley - cry

Hmmmm

Post 5

Jump a plane then... smiley - winkeye

Anyway....weren't you at a Madness concert last night? smiley - nahnah

Hmmmm

Post 6

I would. But my legs hurt too much.

Hmmmm

Post 7

Toccata

smiley - laugh Must get to the Blues bar one w/e.

I just found a memo hidden in my intray that the usual bonus/salary review has been postponed from December to maybe March smiley - grr I wasn't relying on it, but extra pennies are useful at Christmas. It's just that he couldn't tell us to our faces.....

Hmmmm

Post 8

Poor Toc smiley - choc

TPC... smiley - groan

Hmmmm

Post 9

Toccata

smiley - choc all ways a good idea smiley - winkeye

I expected to be stiched up, just a shame to be proven right. Ah well only a week to go smiley - smiley

Hmmmm

Post 10

Those smiley - bleeps. All we get out of shirk people is a 'well, I guess you've noticed there was no salary review' about 2 months after it was supposed to happen, oh and by the way, we've just appointed someone you've never heard of to a position which didn't exist yesterday. Please make him/her welcome..... smiley - grr

Just coz I went to Madness last night, don't mean I can't go to blues club too...

smiley - chick

Where'd that candle go....?

Hmmmm

Post 11

You can come to the blues bar.........you just have to get down here.....

I never said you COULDN'T come to the blues bar did I??!??!?!?!?!??!!!

smiley - nahnah

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Zantic - Who is this woman??

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more