This is the Message Centre for Edner Zed

Welcome EdnerZed!

Post 1

Clelba

I'm clelba, you can call me clelbsy, if you really want, but you don't have to. I'm a Guardian Angel, you may have seen us around, but not necessarily. don't be alarmed if many people seem to be off their heads around here, most of us are crazy, but if you prefer the more sane type, there are some of them too. If you need help with something, you can ask me or another Guardian Angel, or an Ace (another group of people, who think they are better than Guardian Angels). There is also a very useful button somewhere on your screen saying Don't Panic. This is basically the equivalent to Help in a program. There are two parts to it, a tour of h2g2, and frequently asked questions, it's pretty easy to use, you should be able to manage. To browse h2g2, click on the Search button somewhere on your screenAnd don't forget there are lots of friendly people around, and a good way to get settled in is to leave messages in forums. you can make some really good friends. There are tons of links and things on the main H2G2 page, but here are couple which you might find useful: Heaven (where you can talk to Guardian Angels): http://www.h2g2.com/F38362?thread=57689 The Newcomers Welcome Page (good place to get started): http://www.h2g2.com/A5752 Something useful to know: In a forum you can use the following smileys: : then - then ) for :-) ; then - then ) for ;-) 8 then - then ) for 8-) : then - then P for :-P : then - then ( for :-( > then < then > for ><> Whenever you feel inspired to write a guide entry, click on Tell H2G2, or the link to add a new guide entry at the bottom of your page. You can write pretty much what you want in your space, and journal entries are also useful to write when something special has happened or you just feel like writing something in it. I'm sure you'll get around fine, so have fun, see ya around!! ^. .^ = ' =

Welcome EdnerZed!

Post 2

Edner Zed

Thank You for your welcome. I always wondered if I had a guardian angel. (I actually never really suspected she would be a cat though, I thought the more traditional white robe/wings sort of thing, but cat is good too.) I really don't mean to be rude or offend you in any way, but as soon as I read your message I wondered one thing....Is it a form letter?
Hoping to hear from you soon,

Edner Zed

Welcome EdnerZed!

Post 3

Clelba

Um, well, yeahsmiley - blush. I've changed it now though. Do you want to see the new one?
^. .^
= ' =
smiley - angelsmiley - choc
smiley - blackcatsmiley - cat

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Edner Zed

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more