This is the Message Centre for You can call me TC

24 years

Post 1

You can call me TC

Yesterday was my 24th hootooversary. I haven't contributed much lately, but I'm still around.

24 years

Post 2

SashaQ - happysad

smiley - pggbsmiley - ok

I hope you're doing OK in yourself - sounds a bit worrying over on the Puzzles, quizzes thread that you're doing puzzles but not enjoying them. I hope you've got some good weather to get out and about smiley - goodluck It has been pleasant here this week, so I've been enjoying birdwatching smiley - zen

24 years

Post 3

You can call me TC

Thank you for your concern. I'm fine. Sorry I gave that impression. Life is good, the weather is finally bucking up and I am making progress with my projects at home and enjoying my 5 grandchildren.

I hope you are doing well, too. The Spring sunshine is good for everyone and is a great cheerer-upper.

Is it you that lives in the Wirral? We are planning a holiday to the North of England this summer (I have never been) and will include a couple of days on the East Coast before returning from Manchester airport.

24 years

Post 4

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

For me its been 23 years. I made the mistake of coming on board a few months before the Sept. 11 destruction of the World Trade Center in New York. This made it harder to see New York with other researchers in November of that year. We had to settle for watching a woman try to park a huge van in a tiny spot in front of the bar we were in. There was demon woman on the wall of the bar.

24 years

Post 5

SashaQ - happysad

smiley - ok

Glad you're enjoying your grandchildren, etc TC smiley - biggrin Yes, spring weather here has been lovely to get out and about without needing a coat smiley - ok Much more pleasant doing birdwatching without having to wade through muddy puddles, too smiley - ok

I am a Wirral h2g2er, yes. Your summer holiday plans sound good - plenty to explore Up North both East and West smiley - ok

24 years

Post 6

Recumbentman

Congratulations TC! I'm approaching 22 years, so you were an old-timer when I joined, and very encouraging too! Grandpartenthood is what I call promotion. Enjoy them all!

24 years

Post 7

You can call me TC

smiley - hug

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for You can call me TC

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more