This is the Message Centre for You can call me TC

Yay holidays!

Post 1

You can call me TC

We're sitting in the airport ready to fly,like Daniel, to Spain. It's been unbearably hot these past couple of weeks, but it is finally raining here now (in Stuttgart). The weather down there is still hot, though. I hope not too hot!

We will be seeing Gibraltar and I am particularly interested to see Cordoba, although GB wasn't terribly enamoured of it when she was there a couple of years ago.

I shall be phoning my mother daily as my sister is away,too, at a Jazz Festival in Donegal.

Things were really dire at work with people quitting, being on holiday and off ill. I left so much undone, but we were clear that something would have to give and sometimes you have to resign yourself to the fact that there are only 24 hours in a day and the system shuts down at a quarter to eleven.

Yay holidays!

Post 2

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

Enjoy yourself!

Yay holidays!

Post 3

Recumbentman

Scorchio! smiley - star

Yay holidays!

Post 4

You can call me TC

Yup, 40 degrees which I am diligently trying to avoid.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for You can call me TC

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more