This is the Message Centre for You can call me TC

Sunday morning

Post 1

You can call me TC

Again, it's Sunday morning and Cerys Matthews is doing her stuff. I've mentioned her several times and always enjoy listening. Thank heavens we can do this on the internet these days.

She's got Neil Young on this morning. It's very rare for him to give interviews. So - enjoy!

Just in case you don't believe me, I mentioned her in my NaJoPoMo 2013 - 3 November, and also in a Journal "The Day has Come" in June 2013.
And in a conversation "What Have You Enjoyed On The Radio Today?", Post 25 in Februar 2013

Sunday morning

Post 2

coelacanth

6 Music as a whole station is a real gem. I rarely listen to anything else, apart from when Craig Charles pops over to Radio 2.
smiley - bluefish

Sunday morning

Post 3

You can call me TC

I've really never heard anything like it anywhere else.

Sunday morning

Post 4

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

Neil Young is a powerful songwriter. It's also nice to see him continuing his long career.

Sunday morning

Post 5

Sho - employed again!

Neil Young. An all round top bloke. And still going strong on the live circuit, and (unlike some other bands) still well worth going to see.

He played in Mönchengladbach a year or two ago, so we went along on our bikes (it's only about 45 minutes from us) and he was absolutely amazing. As he has been every time I've seen him.

Plus, bonus for me: I went to the loo and my heart sank when I saw the huge queue snaking around the block. Then I realised that was the queue for the men's. The ladies loos were virtually empty. We were telling the men to come over and use ours, but they were too shy. Strange. (when the situation is reversed I nearly always use the men's.)

Sunday morning

Post 6

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

Was this because the men at the event greatly outnumbered the women?

Sunday morning

Post 7

Sho - employed again!

yes

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for You can call me TC

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more