This is the Message Centre for Mordac the Invincible (Lord of the Undead Chocolate Penguin Army)(Chief Toast Manufacturer)

Whats the deal with this act

Post 1

Mordac the Invincible (Lord of the Undead Chocolate Penguin Army)(Chief Toast Manufacturer)

well im up for another test this weekend.... I seem to only write in this to talk about how much i hate takin that dreadful thing........ well it really is dreadful. like spanish homework..... well for this years talent show at my skool i hope to reinact monty pythons lumberjack song..... iv bought the lumberjack suit, the mounties suits, but i havent got the actual piano music for someone to play for me... maybe ill get some lamer to do it... well as emerson once said "make like a tree, and leaf" im outta here.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Mordac the Invincible (Lord of the Undead Chocolate Penguin Army)(Chief Toast Manufacturer)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more