This is the Message Centre for Mordac the Invincible (Lord of the Undead Chocolate Penguin Army)(Chief Toast Manufacturer)

runnings for the birds

Post 1

Mordac the Invincible (Lord of the Undead Chocolate Penguin Army)(Chief Toast Manufacturer)

well today was a day of greatness. great loss, great wastes, and great veggy pizza. Well first off our cross country team tied another team at regionals today and it went down to the sixth man to decide the winner and we lost. We missed going to state. It happens i suppose. My ACT went well i suppose the math is still gettin me down though. Too many triangles for anyone to have a healthy state of mind if ya ask me. Then i went to a halloween party and hung out with some pretty cool foreigners. I ate some veggy pizza. it was goodly. the foriegners all had to carve these pumpkins and none of them knew how to do it. I laughed then thought how sad i must have looked laughing at these attractive gurls. so i played the old tin cup routine of guiding their german hands. Aye good times .
now im home and im about to go outside and check out the beautiful nothingness of my life. the stars really are beautiful I just wish i had someone to view them with.. all in good time though i suppose. welcome to the jungle.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Mordac the Invincible (Lord of the Undead Chocolate Penguin Army)(Chief Toast Manufacturer)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more