A Conversation for Brot/Bread

My favourite bread

Post 1

You can call me TC

This is a chance to bring my personal opinions in to complement the entry I wrote. I like a fresh loaf with sunflower seeds in it. Nice and nutty and delicious just with fresh butter.

See also:

http://www.h2g2.com/A449895.

Now's your chance before it's edited. There is a link in there to Danish bread.

My favourite bread

Post 2

HollePolle

Hello Trillian's Child,

Thanks for your contribution! I just updated the entry. I hope there will be more bread-eaters telling me their preferences in bread...
I will furthermore focus only in this "best liked"- list, if you agree.

If there won't be any contributions on digestion soon (that's what I hope), I'll be happy to remove that paragraph and maybe include only a link.

You may have realized that I have made some progress in using GuideML. So I linked this entry to yours.

HollePolle.

My favourite bread

Post 3

You can call me TC

I'm afraid I can't add a link to the official Entry back, as it is being edited at this moment. Will very soon appear on the front page!!! But you can comment on the new Entry and add the link to your favourite bread piece in that. OK?

My favourite bread

Post 4

You can call me TC

Now I've had a look at the new version. Thank you very much for all the credit you give me! *grins, chuffed to bits*

I am sure I could add loads on digestions. I could write a whole entry on it. Having had three kids and lived for so long in Germany where, proverbially, talking about one's digestion is about the same as talking about the weather in England, I feel quite an expert on the subject.

On the other hand, it is a very subjective thing, but I will have a bash at keeping it neutral.

My favourite bread

Post 5

HollePolle

I will keep my eyes open and put a link in the conversation forum. Are edited entries edited only once for ever, or are they updated sometimes?

My favourite bread

Post 6

Yevrah Niai Researcher 148101

My favourite bread is Turkestan. it is a wholemeal loaf with seeds and honey.

Iain smiley - smiley

My favourite bread

Post 7

You can call me TC

Edited Entries are unchangeable. But the original contribution still exists on the researcher's page on the left (in Classic Goo) as well as the edited one on the right. As far as I could tell so far.

Is that the pukka stuff Iain, or can you get it at a baker's near you? Is it sweet?

My favourite bread

Post 8

HollePolle

I have completed the list with Yevrah Niai's favourite.

Is there already an edited entry? I cannot find it, even not in your "edited" section.

HP.

My favourite bread

Post 9

You can call me TC

It's off the site for a couple of days and will appear very soon on the front page as a new entry.

My favourite bread

Post 10

You can call me TC

I hope

My favourite bread

Post 11

Yevrah Niai Researcher 148101

Hi Trillian,
Turkestan is available as a sliced loaf through most of the big multiple grocers e.g Tesco.

Iain smiley - smiley

My favourite bread

Post 12

You can call me TC

I'll try some next time I'm in England

Key: Complain about this post