This is the Message Centre for Two Bit Trigger Pumping Moron

caleb16

Post 1

caleb16

hey two bit
i have moved that article from peer review two my journal at my personal space. now i don't meen to be foreward, but you said you were atheist, right? now i don't know much about it because i've neve had the intrist to ask, but i have one question. what do you beleive happens to someone after they pass away?
i don't mean to offend you in any way.
thanks smiley - cool

Atheism

Post 2

Two Bit Trigger Pumping Moron

Like I said, I doubt you'll ever offend me. I'm far more likely to offend someone inadvertantly than some is to offend me. Conservatives almost never offend me. I think some things that conservatives do are dumb, but rarely offenseive. The only exception to this is when people question my patriotism because I'm not a christian. I recall one instance where a person forwarded me an e-mail that implied that non-christians weren't patriotic, and that a lack of faith somehow caused 9/11. I replied to all (because I wanted all of this person's friends to know that they were close to an athiest and a patriot) with a message meant to belittle the ideas of the idiot who wrote the piece and his prejudices and bigotry. I'm still pretty close to my mother though. I forgave her for sending that crap to me.

Some liberal and pacisfist ideas are offensive, but I'm pretty tolerant.

I don't know to a person after they die. I don't really care all that much. I intend to avoid finding out the answer to that question.

Atheism

Post 3

caleb16

thank you for your informaton two bit, but how do plan to keep from dying?

Atheism

Post 4

Two Bit Trigger Pumping Moron

I don't really have much of a plan. I don't think about it that much. Mostly, I wear body armor on the job. I don't go places that I shouldn't. I'm generally the most armed person in the room whther on duty or off. I need to get in better shape, so that my body doesn't betray me.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Two Bit Trigger Pumping Moron

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more