This is the Message Centre for Trilby

19th OCTOBER, THURSDAY.

Post 1

Trilby

Today I discovered a new found hate of those little smiley faces that researchers seem to think are essential to anything they type, along with the colon and bracket things. i.e, smiley - smiley or smiley - sadface or :0 or :> etcetera etcetera ET BLOODY CETERA!! Is anyone ever going to realise that these things are not funny or cute they are merely ANNOYING!!! <SMILEY>
GAAAAAAH!!!!!!
I think I'll go and vent my anger about rock music now. The Guide is a very good way to relieve agression.

19th OCTOBER, THURSDAY.

Post 2

Lunar Flare

Just thought I'd let you know I agree about the smiley faces. They really aren't all they're cracked up to be. Have you ever seen one of those tee shirts where the smiley is shot and bleeding? I'm trying (without much success as of yet) to figure out how to do that in a message. I just haven't found anything that looks halfway decent yet. Any suggestions?

Lunar Flare

BLOODY SMILEY FACES!!

Post 3

Trilby

If you could get a paint file of the smiley face then it would be really easy to just draw anything you wanted on it. Not at all sure how you would go about getting that though.

BLOODY SMILEY FACES!!

Post 4

Lunar Flare

I hadn't thought of that. I just am not sure how to create it and then access it here. I think this computer is running a program that would let me draw onw. I just don't know how to get it from there to here... I'm just not computer literate enough for that I'm afraid. Oh well, what's a person to do?

BLOODY SMILEY FACES!!

Post 5

Trilby

you could shut the hell up, you ARSE!

BLOODY SMILEY FACES!!

Post 6

Anonymouse

My my.. You're such a lovely person, aren't you. smiley - erm

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Trilby

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more