This is the Message Centre for BeerMatt

To buy or not to buy...?!?

Post 1

BeerMatt

...Is that the question...?!? NO

I was sitting at work today, and thought that I should really get myself some more t-shirts (my office is casual dress).

I'm not really into clothes that have lots of flash logos on, but I have to confess that I do quite like the h2g2 t-shirt design.

Do I buy one... I think that the answer is yes...!

I should get paid this Friday and I think that the credit card could do with a dusting.

smiley - fish

Post 2

Freedom

Hello again,

just wanted to tell you that I got my h2g2 t-shirt a couple months back and it rocks smiley - smiley Enjoy yours (if you decide to get one).

See you in the café

/F

Post 3

BeerMatt

Tomorrow is pay day, and I definitly think that I'm going to have to get a t-shirt...!

Watch this space for a further review of the h2g2 fabric.!

smiley - fish

Post 4

BeerMatt

Well - The deed has been done... All I can do now is wait. smiley - smiley

I have to confess that buying a t-shirt off of the internet has never been easier (no faffy 'need to register' first).

The only thing I thought strange is that they didn't do a smiley - fish size.

Still not to worry - BeerMatt

Post 5

BeerMatt

In my usual running from point 'A' to point 'B', and then back again, I remembered that I haven't told you all about the arrival of my new T-Shirt.

What can I say, it arrived within about 4 days of me ordering it, and it's lovely.... I love it, I love it, I love it... What more can I say... smiley - smiley

...but everyone should have one.

- BeerMatt

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for BeerMatt

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more