This is the Message Centre for loki

hello

Post 1

Wayfarer -MadForumArtist, Keeper of bad puns, Greeblet with Goo beret, Tangential One

let me be the first to say welcome though i am not an ACE or guardian angel. did you get your name from that story that Roger Zelazny? it is called Loki and then a number and is in Fire and Ice a collection of short stories by him smiley - smileysmiley - winkeyesmiley - bigeyessmiley - tongueoutsmiley - fishsmiley - sadface

hello

Post 2

Wayfarer -MadForumArtist, Keeper of bad puns, Greeblet with Goo beret, Tangential One

oops i meant to say it is in Frost and Fire

hello goddess

Post 3

loki

thanks for the welcome Minesweep.
Though an avid reader I haven't heard of Zelazny. Would you recommend his stories?
Loki is the Norwegian god of mischief amoung other things, and brother of Thor. Hes a tickster, a fool and a sage.

hello goddess

Post 4

yes i would if you like sci-fi/fantasy. he mentioned that in the story (where the name came from) its about a computer who re-writes his owner's(?) books and i thought it was funny but maybe i just have a sick sense of humor. he also wrote the chronicals of Amber

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for loki

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more