This is the Message Centre for heanorman

ACE's welcome mallysmum!

Post 1

jaz'd(ace & yada yada *sigh* chocolate yada)

I'm poppin' in as one of the assistant community editors or <./>ACEs</.> here. We greet newbies such as yourself and help you to get settled. Of course it's easier settling in when you know where things are. So my colleague Feisor has compiled a comprehensive list of Hints and Links at A719840. Take your time reviewing that as well as examining the various features in the process...there's alot to see.

Feel free to leave me a message if you have a question or anything. Either use the 'Reply' button or click on my nickname to visit my page, alright! smiley - cheers*waves*

ACE's welcome mallysmum!

Post 2

heanorman

hey you! thanks for the warm welcome-much appreciated! love your name, my dad is a bit of a jazz historian, been to the states lecturing on the subject and is considered quite an expert. my name is emma, and he used to call me emmafitzjerald (this didn't make sense for many years!)in my teens i used to follow the jazz defectors (remember them?) are you old school? cheers again xxsmiley - smiley

ACE's welcome mallysmum!

Post 3

jaz'd(ace & yada yada *sigh* chocolate yada)

Ah smiley - sorry I missed you! But definitely good to get a prompt reply and thank you! And of course you're most welcome! And good to hear about the jazz connection...'emma fitzgerald'smiley - winkeye I like that! Hmm, Jazz Defectors? I'm assuming that was in The U.K.? I'm in Canada & I must confess my knowledge of Jazz(while somewhat significant)isn't quite as extensive as it could be - certainly not spanning both sides of the Atlantic!smiley - winkeye Somewhat old school...my father had played Dixieland Jazz non-professionally as a teen. I'd enjoy chatting more at some point, but yes smiley - cheers for now!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for heanorman

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more