This is the Message Centre for Ron the Bounder

Greetings researcher

Post 1

Jenny and Fred the cheese

..And welcome to the Guide.
I am one of the Aces, the meet & greet comittee of h2g2. And one of the Angels, the other, less bothered friendly comittee of h2g2.

You can visit the Aces homepage at http://www.h2g2.com/Aces. There you will find all sorts of useful stuff. Links to interesting pages, coding to enhance your page, and lots of friendly people to talk to.

There's loads of really exciting and amusing stuff going on so good luck finding it!

Also, you can just visit my page, by clicking on my name above, and drop me a line if there's anything you need to know.

Greetings researcher

Post 2

Ron the Bounder

To Jenny and Fred etc
Thanks for the Welcome. I just discovered H2G2 today, while websurfing and enjoying a day off from work. H2G2 is attractively different from other sites, and it might be nice to settle here.

At the moment I'm suddenly grooving about the idea of an contributory encyclopedia of everything. Hmm, this might really work.

(I've been a HHGTTG fan since visiting England in 1978 and meeting D.Adams. Then two years ago I found the book tape of Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency -- which must truly be listened to--, and life hasn't been the same since.)

Best regards, Ron the Bounder,

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Ron the Bounder

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more