This is the Message Centre for Hati

Autumn

Post 1

Hati

So it's official now.

"This is an excellent time to make sure that your life reflects fairness and equality. Strive to meet people halfway in all your encounters, and you will be richly rewarded. Indeed, compromise is key now, and those who conduct themselves with poise and level-headedness will stay miles ahead of the game. Seek common ground rather than engaging in conflict, and you'll easily accomplish your goals."

Autumn

Post 2

tartaronne

Who or what are you quoting?

Is it autumn that is official?

Well, autumn is behaving very nicely here - 12-18 C, partly sunny, and yesterday when I went looking for blackberries I even found some very late raspberries. smiley - biggrin

Autumn

Post 3

Hati

I'm quoting astrological instructions.

Autumn started here at 12.51 today.

Weather is quite nice here as well. At least it's not raining and it's 14C right now which is tad armer than in previos days.
Also I am glad that I have most of the firewood needed to survive the winter piled up in my shed.
I have been staying indoors for days, so it was nice to go out for 100m walk today (and back again, just some w*rk).

Autumn

Post 4

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

I was watching "Click" http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/click_online/7006352.stm
broadcast from Estonia this morning, and I was watching the passing crowd to see if I spotted yousmiley - silly

Autumn

Post 5

Hati

Yep, a nice story, sadly all true.
Passing crowd was taken in Tallinn, of course, not in my neighbourhood. smiley - winkeye

Autumn

Post 6

Sho - employed again!

it's been 25°C here today, and warmer than most of the summer. I hope it keeps up for the next week or two because the Gruesomes have 2 weeks holiday now.

I like that quote. But I'm way to selfish and set in my ways to do anything than admire it.
smiley - smiley

Autumn

Post 7

Hati

25C? smiley - envy

I could do with a bit more selfishness right now. I find myself drifting in the flow no matter the direction these days. smiley - erm

Autumn

Post 8

Sho - employed again!

I'm teaching myself to be selfish. It's that or get a heart attack!

and yes, 25°C! it's an Altweibersommer. (Indian Summer)

Autumn

Post 9

Hati

Old wives' summer, we call it. My favourite time of the year...

Autumn

Post 10

tartaronne

An old woman's summer!

*Hobbles southwards, bones creaking*

Autumn

Post 11

Hati

Tell me about creaking bones, I have been down with radiculitis for days. smiley - wah

Autumn

Post 12

tartaronne

smiley - hug

I haven't bothered to look up the ....itis. Sounds uncomfortable smiley - erm

(I first read it as ridiculitis smiley - winkeye)

Autumn

Post 13

Hati

Bad pain in lower back. One would think it's roughly the same in any language.

Autumn

Post 14

Sho - employed again!

I have sore knees from doing an 8km run last monday in the wrong shoes.
I'll remember to put my proper runners in my sports bag for tomorrow evening.

But I'm in a good mood: nice weather, the Gruesomes just about behaved, shopping on Sunday (smiley - yikes) and a lovely German mini-meet yesterday
smiley - magic

Autumn

Post 15

Hati

A mini-meet! Whom did you meet? smiley - bigeyes

Autumn

Post 16

Sho - employed again!

Matodemi and daughter, Malabarista and Tavaron
We went to Wuppertal and spent the day at Mala's place eating cake and mexican food and playing with swords smiley - magic

Autumn

Post 17

Hati

Sounds great! smiley - envysmiley - winkeye

Autumn

Post 18

Sho - employed again!

I wish I could have made it over to meet you.
another time...

Autumn

Post 19

Hati

I'm sure there'll be another chance. I found out that it's easy to hitchhike in Germany. smiley - biggrin

Autumn

Post 20

Sho - employed again!

I was so worried about you doing that ... don't give me more grey hairs smiley - yikes

*counts grey hairs*
hmmm probably it's not possible for me to get more, but you know what I mean

Key: Complain about this post