A Conversation for GerManiaConnection - Who's Who

Gruetzich mittenand!

Post 1

Ami of zx - no badgers here!

Hallo!

Darf ich auch auf diesen Liste? Ich heisse Ami, ich komme aus Australien und wohne im Moment in Perth, Westaustralien. Ich war Austauschstudentin in der Schweiz 2001, dort habe ich Deutsch gelernt. Mein Deutsch ist nicht mehr so gut, aber ich kann es noch gut verstehen, wenn auch nicht gut schreiben. Darf ich mitmachen?

Hi everyone

Can I come on the list too? I'm Ami, I'm an Australian who lives in Perth at the moment. I was an exchange student in Switzerland in 2001 where I learned german. My german isn't so good anymore, but I can still understand everything, even if i can't write so well. Can i join?

Oh, yeah, and the subject is the swiss form of "Guten Tag", "Gruss Gott" or "Servus". Swiss german is really hard to spell.

Ami of zx

Gruetzich mittenand!

Post 2

You can call me TC

Yes - you're really welcome. There isn't much activity any more, but many German-speaking Researchers are here, all integrated well.

I can't even direct you to a particular place now, as we have no real conversations going together since we haven't been allowed to speak German (that was since the BBC took over, in Jan 2001). Loads of Australians etc.

Have fun!

Gruetzich mittenand!

Post 3

Floh Fortuneswell

GerManiaConnection at Yahoo is also not really active.
But if you want to join us send an email to [email protected] smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more