This is the Message Centre for FG

Impeach Bush

Post 1

FG

George W. Bush has openly admitted to committing a felony--survelliance of American citizens without a warrant. He swore to uphold and defend the Constitution when he took the Oath of Office, and he has violated the Fourth Amendment http://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution/constitution.billofrights.html. He should be impeached. I encourage all Americans reading this to contact their Senators and Representative and request that they introduce articles of impeachment before Congress. You can find contact information for your members of Congress on these sites:

House of Representatives
http://www.house.gov/

Senate
http://www.senate.gov/

I also encourage you to discuss this with friends, family and neighbors. The more we push, the more our sometimes* spineless elected officials will act.

*I don't know about yours, but mine are truly spineless. One is not the sharpest pencil in the box, one is openly corrupt and one will say whatever you want to hear.

Impeach Bush

Post 2

Good Doctor Zomnker (This must be Tuesday," said GDZ to himself, sinking low over his Dr. Pepper, "I never could get the hang of Tuesdays.")

I have Orrin Hatch and Bob Bennett, they won't move to impeach.

Impeach Bush

Post 3

FG

Contact them anyway. They need to know you're out there. I've got Conrad "Abramhoff" Burns, and I didn't think twice. smiley - smiley

Impeach Bush

Post 4

Good Doctor Zomnker (This must be Tuesday," said GDZ to himself, sinking low over his Dr. Pepper, "I never could get the hang of Tuesdays.")

I did and my congresscritter too. I am sure it will not do any good but...

Impeach Bush

Post 5

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

I don't know what to think. Do I want Dick Cheney to be president? What about Bill Frist?

If the Democrats can recover control of Congress in 2006, then proper investigations can begin into the criminal conduct of the usual suspects, hopefully leading to nationwide revulsion and a Democratic president in 2008.

Impeach Bush

Post 6

Those are my thoughts also Lil. Still, it can't hurt to let those who represent you, and I use that term in the loosest possible sense, know wht you think. Perhaps, the Dems will gain control of both houses in 06 and impeachment of both Bush and Cheney can commence. I know, I know, not likely.

Impeach Bush

Post 7

FG

You know, it gave me pause to think of Dick Cheney as President smiley - monster. But I think this is way too important an issue. No citizen, even the President, is above the Constitution. This is a clear-cut case of a felony. Bush signed orders to wiretap and spy on American citizens without the benefit of a court-ordered warrant. I don't want Cheney anywhere near the Oval Office either, but hell, he's already in control according to many sources.

Impeach Bush

Post 8

Lady Chattingly

I was late stumbling on to this entry, but must say I agree with it wholeheartedly.
I would like to know what happened to the Democrats in this country?
smiley - grr

Impeach Bush

Post 9

FG

A temporary loss of spine?

Impeach Bush

Post 10

Lady Chattingly

No doubt.
Our Senators are both republicans.........and Bush fans. Our governor is a Democrat, however. Hard to figure how a female Democrat was elected governor in a republican state. (Capitalization and non-capitalization is deliberate.)

Impeach Bush

Post 11

FG

Is she a centrist? Or promised to clean up government? My governor is a Democrat in a "red state" as well. He ran a successful campaign based on those two qualities.

Impeach Bush

Post 12

NM has a Democratic governor, and although the red component is extremely so, there are marginally more Democrats overall.

But it leads one to wonder whether the presidential vote is based on ideology, and then the people come to their senses and vote competency at the local level. smiley - evilgrin

Impeach Bush

Post 13

SatyrMoonDancer

Votes? Ideology? Democrats vs Republicans?
None of that matters. Thing is, regardless how we vote, the CIA appoints whoever it damn well wants. They gave Bush the presidency both times, even though he lost both times based on voter count. They control the way the government operates, and the economy, and the international drug cartels.

Bush is really an idiot puppet-ruler, controlled by Cheney and the CIA. Bush only does and says what he's told to do; he's the point-man and the fall-guy. And probably too stupid to realize that's all he is - he probably believes his own spewed rhetoric.

Cheney planned 9/11, too - it was an inside job, a very well planned and coordinated demolition. (The planes rattled the tops of the buildings, but it was the explosives in the basement that brought them down.) Why? To start a war, to help the flagging economy; to divert negative attention away from the government, and to control the populace through fear and paranoia.

Bush and Cheney, both of 'em, need to go. They're turning America into a paranoid police state, and making us the laughing stock of the whole damn world. And too stupid to realize they're marching us right into WWIII. (Does Bush - or whoever has their hand in his back, moving his head - really believe that they can bully Iran into submission with threats of nuclear attack?! Neither one can win this argument until one-third of the planet's surface becomes a glowing sheet of glass.smiley - wah

Bush and Cheney are the most vile terrorists and war-criminals since Mussolini, and need to go.

Impeach Bush

Post 14

Lady Chattingly

I'm sorry to admit I had to look up "centrist". I had not heard the term before.
Frankly, I think she was elected for her looks more than her political beliefs. I think she has done a pretty good job, considering she is a Dem in a Repulican state.
This past week was the Governor's Turkey Shoot. smiley - biggrin Too bad Cheney didn't go..............

Impeach Bush

Post 15

Cheney planning 9/11... what is your evidence for this? It seems to me that the destruction of the towers actually threw a wrench into the plans that the neocons were making to invade Iraq, requiring them to make a hasty detour into Afghanistan.

Impeach Bush

Post 16

FG

Welcome, SatyrMoonDancer! I too would be interested in seeing your evidence that Cheney was involved in the actual planning. I do believe he and other members of the Administration have used 9/11 to further their own geo- and domestic political goals, which in my mind is as great a crime as the event itself.

Impeach Bush

Post 17

Lady Chattingly

FG, I agree with you. I think a lot of things that have happened in the past few years have been to further the Bush administration goals, but planning the 9/11 attack? Kind of hard to swallow.

Impeach Bush

Post 18

SatyrMoonDancer

It's a hard pill to swallow, but go to Wikipedia.com and enter "9/11 Conspiracy". Let your conscience decide what happened, and what was said or not said about the whole ordeal.

I don't know that Bush or Cheney personally had a hand in organizing the events, but I have absolutely no doubt it was an inside job. A way of instigating terror and paranoia to make the American people back them up.

Impeach Bush

Post 19

FG

That Wikipedia article merely sums up all the different 9/11 conspiracy theories offered by contributors. It doesn't actually lend any credence to them.

Key: Complain about this post