This is the Message Centre for Pokerizer

Hello Pokerizer...

Post 1

Crescent

..and welcome to The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy : Sol III Edition smiley - smiley I am Crescent, one of the many Assistant Community Editors (or ACEs) that live hereabouts smiley - smiley We wander h2g2 looking for new recruits to meet and greet smiley - smiley We also lend helping hands, if needed, so if you have any problems with, or questions about, the site ask away smiley - smiley Click 'reply' below and tell us all about it, we shall do what we can to make your entrance to h2g2 as painless as possible smiley - smiley Well, unitl later.....
BCNU - Crescent

Hello Pokerizer...

Post 2

Pokerizer

You shall be thanked, my dear friend. I shall ask you in the appropriate time, right this moment I have a very nice girl I have to chat with though. I hope you can live with that... if not then I shall be sorry for you but I will not mourn.

Hello Pokerizer...

Post 3

whambamboo (Muse of Suddenly Thinking Of Tremendously Inspiring Haikus, Possibly About Lotus Flowers)

You are a bit of a flirt aren't you Pokerizer? All these girls turning up. Wimmin mad I tell you. Well, which men aren't ? (Apart from the obvious)

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Pokerizer

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more