This is the Message Centre for Annie ™

horses

Post 1

nurse mimi

I really like your horses we raise mustangs and they are one tough little horse. I also like gardening and cooking.

mimi

horses

Post 2

Annie ™

We also have two others 'Gem' a 13 yr old 12.2 Bay Roan show hunter and Chezzie a Chestnut 14.2 for fun and hunting but I have no pictures on my computer to link.

I am a reluctant gardener but love cooking. My Ex was the keen veg grower and we still have a allotment that he continues to produce organic veg for the kids/us all. I also have 21 acres where I am building my own house which is a mixture of grazing and a small amount of land that can be cultivated.

horses

Post 3

nurse mimi

Hi annie at the moment we only have one horse Comachee a 12 year old mustang paint stallion my OH rides he is a lovely horse I'll have to figure out how to put pictures on this. I love to garden at the moment it has rained here so much this spring I dont have very much planted yet but it is supposed to dry up this week so hopefully I can get the rest in. How neet that you are building your own house what type are you building? mimi

horses

Post 4

Annie ™

we are going for something green in the building - thick walls probably of the local sandstone unless our A comes up with other better alternatives. we intend to have a tennis court and gym probalby a small football pitch but drew the line at a pool as they are not easy to maintain in a green way to many chemicals and anyway the Leven river border the porperty.
definitely going for geothermal heating as you only need an acre to heat a full 5 bedroom house. Origionally we were going for a single level property bt changed our minds and going for a two story property so wider than high. the views across the clefeland hils are to die for.

horses

Post 5

nurse mimi

annie that sounds really neat I would love to build a home but at the moment out of the question have you though about a salt water pool friends of ours have one and they dont take near the chemicals and are a lot nicer to the skin and hair .

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Annie ™

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more