A Conversation for Keepers Home Page

The Out of Place, Pink Elephants & Thunderstorms

Post 1

anne-o-mally

Can I be keeper of these three things please?
My no. is U13885729
thank yousmiley - biggrin
anne-o-mally

Post 2

anne-o-mally

Sorry, Pink elephants has already gonesmiley - wah.
So, could I be the keeper of "The Out of Place, Snowball Fights and Thunderstorms" instead please?smiley - magic
anne-o-mally

Post 3

Emmily ~ Roses are red, Peas are green, My face is a laugh, But yours is a scream

smiley - sorry for delay - I'll be around at the weekend to sort this out for you. smiley - oksmiley - smiley

Emmily
smiley - bluebutterfly

Post 4

anne-o-mally

Cheers for that.smiley - cool

Anne

Post 5

Emmily ~ Roses are red, Peas are green, My face is a laugh, But yours is a scream

Hi Anne smiley - smiley,

Sorry, but there's a bit of a problem. We already have a keeper of Pink Elephants. You could still be the keeper of pink elephants if you add another word in front to specify a slightly different type of pink elephants.

ie - Giant Pink Elephants, Tiny Pink Elephants, Frozen Pink Elephants or even Whistling Pink Elephants (if you chose that one I could put smiley - whistle at the end. smiley - smiley

There's just a few choices, or you might like to come up with one of your own. smiley - ok

Emmily
smiley - bluebutterfly

The Out of Place, Snowball Fights & Thunderstorms

Post 6

anne-o-mally

Sorry Emmily, I didn't make myself clear before. Although I did see that Pink Elephants had gone, then changed my choice, it wasn't that obvious smiley - sorry.

Can I try again for - "The Out of Place, Snowball Fights & Thunderstorms" please?smiley - smiley

smiley - ok

Anne

Post 7

smiley - sorry My fault Anne, smiley - blush I completely missed reading Post #2, just read #1 and clicked reply.

Second mistake I made while rushing last night. smiley - doh

It's 2.20am smiley - sleepy so I don't think I should risk making any more mistakes tonight. I'll try to get beck tomorrow to sort this for you. smiley - oksmiley - smiley

Emmily
smiley - bluebutterfly

Post 8

anne-o-mally

smiley - cool no worries

Post 9

smiley - musicalnote Fanfare smiley - musicalnote

Congratulations anne-o-mally smiley - smiley It is my pleasure to bestow upon you the Official Keeper Title of *Keeper of The Out of Place, Snowball Fights and Thunderstorms smiley - snowball*

smiley - bubbly

(we got there in the end smiley - winkeye)

Emmily
smiley - bluebutterfly

Post 10

anne-o-mally

Thank yousmiley - hug. It's now going on my PS, very appropriate as I got today's QotD related to thunderstormssmiley - somersault

Cheerssmiley - bubbly

Anne

Key: Complain about this post