A Conversation for Keepers Home Page

Keeper of Abandoned Holes otherwise destined for the scrap heap of oblivion, Receipts for items no longer under warranty and Inaccessible Triple Word Score squares

Post 1

six7s

Greetings one and all!

I sincerely hope that I'm not unconsciously* trespassing into someone elses intellectual property and that in due course I will be granted bearer of the aforementioned title.

I pledge to conduct myself in a manner becoming the holder of such a title - as long as this doesn't require me to compromise my principles of sloth, avarice and / or gluttony, especially at lunch times.

* I generally try to do that sort of thing consciously if I can then see how long I can get a way with it.

smiley - winkeye

Keeper of Abandoned Holes otherwise destined for the scrap heap of oblivion, Receipts for items no longer under warranty and Inaccessible Triple Word Score squares

Post 2

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

The title of Keeper of Abandoned Holes otherwise destined for the scrap heap of oblivion, Receipts for items no longer under warranty and Inaccessible Triple Word Score squares is hereby awarded to sixSevens.
smiley - bubbly
Congratulations!

Great name, btw.
What was the question again?smiley - biggrin

Post 3

six7s

Thank you so very much!

smiley - flyhismiley - flyhismiley - flyhismiley - flyhismiley - flyhismiley - flyhismiley - flyhi

Im afraid I no longer recall the gist of my question smiley - silly but fear not... my world is still spinning...

One smiley - huh re etiquette:
Is it acceptable and proper to have titles printed on business cards and letterheads or does that smack of pretentiousness unbecoming a researcher?

sixSevens smiley - winkeye

Post 4

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

I never thought of that.

I have my titles printed on *my* business cards.

smiley - bigeyes

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more