A Conversation for Keepers Home Page

Keeper of the temple of Tok'ra, and all symbiotic parasites, oh, and Roger Moore

Post 1

Lord Mallory Ringess - Voodoo Warrior to the rich and famous, owner of the Necronomicon and wearer of nice hats

Some bugger's already chosen to be Goa'uld grrrrr
I deserve to be this keeper because, umm I smear jam on my ears?!?

I'll dance!!!! anything.....pleeeessseeee

Keeper of the temple of Tok'ra, and all symbiotic parasites, oh, and Roger Moore

Post 2

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

Only just, too!
smiley - doh

The title of Keeper of the temple of Tok'ra, and all symbiotic parasites, oh, and Roger Moore is hereby awarded to Mallory Ringess.
smiley - bubbly
Congratulations!

Post 3

Lord Mallory Ringess - Voodoo Warrior to the rich and famous, owner of the Necronomicon and wearer of nice hats

Oh thank you o'wise one, I shall not let you down

Post 4

Smilodon

Hey! I'm not a bugger, and yes, it was only just, by about 12 hours...

Post 5

smiley - biggrin

Nice to have you both as Keepers!
smiley - cheers
Stargate certainly was lacking around here.

Post 6

Smilodon

*Dials up the Asgard Homeworld*
Very useful, and now I'm the keeper of it...

Post 7

smiley - wow

Oh yes.....*dreams*
Not a thing I'd get bored of, the Stargate.

Tell me, is there a place with two or threesmiley - moonin the sky, the trees are lush and plentiful, the water is crystal clear and the sky is turquoise ??
And the indiginous life-forms are interesting and friendly?

smiley - bigeyes

Post 8

Yes px243, I have the co-ordinates if you would like them

Post 9

Smilodon

*Dials co-ordinates into DHD*

Post 10

*drags in heavy suitcase*

smiley - headhurts

*mops brow*

I'm ~phew~ almost ready....

*gasp*

smiley - tongueout

Post 11

Smilodon

*giggles*
Just dialled up!

Post 12

*waits for the wave*

smiley - wow

smiley - ermis Jack coming?smiley - tongueout

Post 13

Smilodon

I think he's already there with the rest of SG-1

Post 14

*applies make-up and smelly*

OK, I'm ready now.

smiley - bigeyes

Post 15

Smilodon

*jumps through Stargate*

Post 16

Nice 'ere, innit?

smiley - bubbly
Would you like somesmiley - strawberrywith thatsmiley - bubblyJack?

smiley - bigeyes

Post 17

Smilodon

*Disappears with Daniel...*

Post 18

*waits impatiently*

*looks at Jack skinny-dipping*

smiley - bigeyes

*goes to check the water temperature*

Post 19

Smilodon

*giggles*

Post 20

*splashes about*

*frolicks*

Nice view here....smiley - bigeyes

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more