A Conversation for Keepers Home Page

Pokemon, please.

Post 1

Indiana Vulpix ,the ACF mascot! now with sugarXD

I would like to be the Keeper of Pokemon, please. I've looked through the list, and you don't seem to have one. I'm a Pokemon, myself, you know. Thank you. vulpix.

Keeper of Pokemon

Post 2

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

I can't think of anyone better suitedsmiley - winkeye

The title of Keeper of Pokemon is hereby awarded to vulpix.
smiley - bubbly
Congratulations!

My son always changes my cursor to a Pokemon one whenever he gets on my pc. They are available to download free at Comet Cursor. I usually have an smiley - angel cursor.smiley - biggrin

Keeper of Pokemon

Post 3

Indiana Vulpix ,the ACF mascot! now with sugarXD

Yay!!!! Thanks!smiley - biggrin I Have a desktop theme and a Pokemon Red
Studio Computer CD. When we get another computer, Mom is gonna make me my own u page Identity! Then I'll always have Pokemon on my page when I do school work.smiley - smiley

Removed

Post 4

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

This post has been removed.

Keeper of Pokemon

Post 5

Great stuff!
You're welcome.smiley - smiley

A HUGE Apology

Post 6

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

D'oh! I've been busted! smiley - doh
It seems that I may have offended someone with my last posting, so I would like to make a full and complete apology list. Here we go!
TO VULPIX: I apologise to you most sincerily for insulting Pokemon, I do actually own the Red version and it's quite cool! smiley - smiley
TO GALAXY BABE: I probably insulted the idea of a Pokemon keeper (Feth, why not? They've gotten everywhere else...) but I in no way doubt your judgement, You're with me!
TO ANYONE ELSE: Sorry for whatever it is I did (It WAS a week ago!).
Sorry.
Take care.
Bye.
Wargamer

A HUGE Apology

Post 7

smiley - smiley

Thank you.

A HUGE Apology

Post 8

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

I mean to type 'cool' but I typed 'ccol' instead! I'm turning illiterr.. illit.. ili...
Me no type rite! smiley - doh

Key: Complain about this post