A Conversation for Keepers Home Page

Keeper of scary things that should be kept in black boxes along with damp toast.

Post 21

Snowman - For a story click my name you know you want to

I don't think I can put smiley - angels in to a black box because it would be unfair to the h2g2 guardian angels who would have to go in. So I won't put smiley - angels in to black boxes.

Snowman <snowman

Keeper of scary things that should be kept in black boxes along with damp toast.

Post 22

The Sinning Saint of Opposites

Angels? scary? smiley - ermhmmm...
anyway, I think you should set up shop on your own space, Snowman!
It's not exactly fair to GB!
I mean, this IS her Keepers Space/Entry/Article/Thingy/Whatever...

Just a suggestion..

Oh, can you put a smiley - vampire in a box for me, please?
smiley - okThanks!
smiley - smileySinning Saintsmiley - smiley

Post 23

I have setup shop at my space you just have to leave a message. I put the smiley - vampire in a black box for you.

Snowman smiley - snowman

Post 24

The Sinning Saint of Opposites

Good, because everyone on this site is so friendly, i know if galaxy babe wanted you to move off her page she probably wouldn't want to tell you, but anyway, thanks! smiley - smiley

smiley - smileySinning Saintsmiley - smiley

Post 25

Not every one iis friendly Not members of STUMPED anyway, h2g2 league of villains.

Snowman smiley - snowman

Post 26

Researcher 178815

I Think The Sinning Saint of Opposites means most of the people on here... it IS a pretty friendly site.. except for the [Nasty comment removed by Moderator] Moderators!!
smiley - coolakasmiley - cool

PS: WHat does S.T.U.M.P.E.D. stand for again?

Post 27

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

smiley - biggrin
Thanks, Sinning Saint.
But I have another persona who does my *dirty work* for mesmiley - winkeye
This thread is Snowmans, and if he gets a lot of visitors here, that's fine by me.
It's business for the Keepers anyway!smiley - bigeyes
smiley - flyhi

~AGB~
(smiley - angelsmiley - starsmiley - chick*
*courtesy of Argon0smiley - blush

Post 28

Researcher 178815

Hmmm. angel.... star... chick... courtesy of Argon0... Are you kinda spelling out your name with smileys?
Angel.. Archangel
Star.. Galaxy
Chick.. Babe

Hmmm? I Have an alter e-go aswell GB! who doesn't? besides, Peta encourages it*, as long as it is for fun smiley - smiley

*Well, maybe not "encourages" it, but she doesn't mind it.. smiley - smiley

Post 29

~walks in, sit down and stays quiet and watches as madness unfolds~

Snowman smiley - snowman

Post 30

Joe aka Arnia, Muse, Keeper, MathEd, Guru and Zen Cook (business is booming)

I'm scared of smiley - angels who eat damp toast *looks pensive*.

Other angels are fine smiley - biggrin

Post 31

Researcher 178815

I'm scared of Damp toast.. and other food being ruined!! There should be a life imprisonment sentence for ANYBODY caught in the possesion of Ruined food! smiley - biggrin

There are some new Tennis Smileys for the wimbledon season- Do have a look for yourself to see them and maybe the other proposed new smileys, at http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/A566589

Post 32

I've been looking for that entry cheers smiley - smiley

Snowman smiley - snowman

Post 33

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

I have just given out my 300th Keeper title Please join us here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/F75611?thread=138479&post=1270219#p1270219 Feel free to bring your favouriteorand please be prepared to talk about your Keep;-) Thank you! Archangel Galaxy Babe, Keeper of Keepers.

Key: Complain about this post