A Conversation for Marmalade

how cruel

Post 1

Jimmy MacJock

On sunday 2nd may 1999, I have to report that "Marmalade" my beautiful cat was ravaged by a gang of geriatric Douglas Adams fanatics who caused him severe injury by trying to spread him on a toasted breaddy substance and nibble his ears. I have since traced the perpetrator to a malicious researcher who has written blatent lies about my innocent feline companion. I have begun the Preserve Marmalades Trust foundation
(PMT) to counter this blatant cruelty.

how cruel

Post 2

Xis

I feel terrible for you and your cat. It's hard to belive what some people will do. I've got a cat named Gizmo and if anything happened to her I would be devistated. Sometimes I feel she would be safer as an indoor cat but where I live there isn't that much people who do stuff like that. Is Marmalade better? I sure hope so. I don't have much else to say, so bye.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Marmalade

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more