A Conversation for Kolsva; Sweden

A429013

Post 1

Mr_Mismatch

Well, I checked out the entries about sweden and realized that my hometown isn't brought up. So I thought I'd write a piece about it. Not that it's a big town (it's really small) but if h2g2 is to be informative most cities and towns should be represented somewhere in this guide. It might not be a big entry, but the town is small.
So, basically I'm recommending this entry because I hope one day most cities in the world will be represented in the guide, and I wanted to contribute by adding my hometown.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/A429013

A429013 - Kolsva, Sweden

Post 2

Martin Harper

You should repost to Peer Review with the above title - that way the scouts will look at your masterpiece.

Doesn't the place even have somewhere to drink? smiley - sadface Horrible!

You could talk briefly about what people do who have the misfortune to live there - presumably they leave town if they want to go out in the evening? where's the nearest place that's worthwhile - how do you get there?

nits:
scrap multiple !!!!
"and still LIVES on as one"
scrap "(This is a true story)" - if it's in the edited guide, it has to be true.

Thread Moved

Post 3

h2g2 auto-messages

Editorial Note: This conversation has been moved from 'Peer Review Sin Bin' to 'Kolsva; Sweden'.

Back to Entry
This is a short, 'my home town is boring' entry.

A429013 - Kolsva, Sweden

Post 4

Bluebottle

Agreed, a much more positive approach would have kept my interest longer.

<BB<

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Kolsva; Sweden

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more