This is the Message Centre for tabatha

colour

Post 1

Zarquon the Ninth

when I close my eyes - I see ...... MAROON!!

colour

Post 2

tabatha

maroon, now theres an interesting one.....can you make it change if you concentrate? is it different at different times of the day, or when you are in a different mood? Is it all maroon, or some black too?

colour

Post 3

Zarquon the Ninth

i'll see (or maybe not if my eyes are closed) what I can come up with and will let you know ...... interesting!!

colour

Post 4

Omicron - Master of Hyperspace and Chanter of arcane superstring equations

Hmmm, when I close my eyes, I see something which I can't exactly say is black, but in a second, that's what it becomes...

colour

Post 5

tabatha

Concentrate - you might be able to make it change....
When I first close my eyes i see black and white, but a white that is so white it's blue (if that makes sense), But I can change the background colour to whatever i want.... I can even make it checkerboard, or stars or ants on a tennis court - maybe I just have an active imagination.....

colour

Post 6

Zarquon the Ninth

me again!! remember?? MAROON!!

Well I tried concentrating and after a few seconds it became more red and almost orange in the middle.

I did however experience a sort of 'yellow-olive' at times today.

What's the verdict?

colour

Post 7

Zarquon the Ninth

Well I tried concentrating and after a few seconds it became more red and almost orange in the middle.

What's the verdict?

colour

Post 8

Zarquon the Ninth

What's the verdict?

colour

Post 9

Zarquon the Ninth

What's the verdict?

colour

Post 10

tabatha

I haven't got a good verdict yet, but i have a theory that the colour behind our eyes tells us something, I just dont know what....

Maybe in the future it will be like reading your stars os something...or reading auras - who knows..

it is interesting though, everyone seems to have a different answer, but like I said i still dont know what the different answers mean.

Anyone got any theories..

colour

Post 11

Is mise Duncan

Erm - I have a theory, but I left it on the other thread and its a lot to type out again...please have a look and let me know what you think.....

colour

Post 12

kimoe

I've got a theory too: I think that we all see the same colour, but that we define it differently. My mother, who is 56 years old, only recently discovered that she is faintly colourblind. The colour that I call green may be the same as that which you call blue, but we'll nbever know. When you learned what colour is called blue, someone told you that the ocean looks blue. But if you saw the oceon in a green colour (that is, what I define as green), you would define (my) green as (your) blue. See?

By the way. Besides from the colour, which looks maroonish to me to, I incidentally see people, places or people interacting. I haven't seen it before, but usually I encounter what I "saw" in real life within a couple of days...

colour

Post 13

tabatha

I know what you mean Kimoe, and have often tried to describe it people - colour is an abstract thing applied to objects via learning. Green and blue perhaps are not good colours to use as examples as people definitions of green and bluee are different. But if I could take your eyes and put them in my head and look through them (obviously this is completely theoretical) then what I see through Your eyes - I might translate to be completely different colours. When you look at the grass what you see and call green, if I looked through you eyes as outlined above, I might see a colour that I define as yellow or red. And vice versa - interesting thought.

colour

Post 14

Hooloovoo

Isnt it just a case of your eyelids being filled with blood, and since they are thin they dont block all the light. Now blood is red, so your effectively looking through a red filter. Hence you see a dark red / maroon. Thats how it works for me anyway.

Hooloovoo

colour

Post 15

tabatha

If you go back through the thread, you will notice that some people see lots of other colours like yellow for example. I actually see blue and some people even see olive green, pinks, purples, all sorts of colours.

Key: Complain about this post