This is the Message Centre for Spartus

Something you're not telling us...?

Post 21

Classic Krissy

*grin* As opposed to the half-assed missing the rest of us are doing? smiley - winkeye

Post 22

Jonny

I'm doing more of an enforced reluctant miss really. I would have been there this time last year (only I wouldn't have because none of this existed then) and may well be back there this time next year. D'oh!

Post 23

Ant

*Grins Stupidly* Well I have to. Spartus has left the building, sorry, London. Miami next time.

Post 24

SMURF

I'm just hanging around trying to see if I can find something of interest to talk to everyone about.

Actually I'm lying. What I'm really doing is trying to postpone having to do some real work.

Rats

Post 25

Peta

I really did want to meet but I had to try to negotiate around rugrats. Makes things tricky. Otherwise would have been there. Sorry maybe come to usa meet!! Leave the kids home alone, now thats a thought............

Rats

Post 26

Peta

Wow! I got to do it too. smiley - smiley

Rats

Post 27

Spartus

Funny how it all works out, isn't it? smiley - smiley

Rats

Post 28

Ant

It's amazing, especially as it was one of my plans, and they never come together smiley - winkeye

Rats

Post 29

Spartus

We'll just have to start calling you "Hannibal" then. smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Spartus

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more