A Conversation for Foxy Manor

Foxy Manor - Room 15

Post 1

Matthew Kershaw

* The humble possessions of Triv & Jester are laid upon the old, hard beds in this sparcely furnished room... *

* A morning suit and chefs gear is laid on the beds ready for service... *

Foxy Manor - Room 15

Post 2

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

*clatter of high heels
GB walks in carrying fresh towels....
Hmmmmmmm
Wonder where these two slept last night? smiley - winkeye {IF they slept, that is!}
Deposits 2 bottles of PGGB in the fridge & clatters out again.....smiley - smiley

Foxy Manor - Room 15

Post 3

Saint Petunia (Patron Saint of Free Spirits, and Keeper of Treasure) (come see important info and links on my page)

*Enters room and leaves ribbon-tied scrolls with horoscopes*

*Triv: Go to the stables to "harness" your potential. smiley - winkeye*

*Jester: Everyone loves a jester. smiley - winkeye*

Foxy Manor - Room 15

Post 4

The Jester (P. S. of Village Idiots, Muse of Comedians, Keeper of Jokes, Chef and Seraph of Bad Jokes) LUG @ A458228

(After spending last night waiting for his application approval to reach him, the Jester comes back to his room and crashes)

3smiley - biggrin

JOTD: Blood is thicker than water and much tastier

Foxy Manor - Room 15

Post 5

The Jester (P. S. of Village Idiots, Muse of Comedians, Keeper of Jokes, Chef and Seraph of Bad Jokes) LUG @ A458228

BTW, Petunia, do YOU love a jester? In particular THIS jester?

3smiley - biggrin

JOTD: Guns don't kill people. Bullets kill people.

Foxy Manor - Room 15

Post 6

Triv, Patron Saint of Merry-Go-Rounds; Maker of Sacred Signposts CotTB; Foxy Manor's Head Butler; ACE (GROOVY!)

Triv sits on the bed, bounces up and down a little, testing the springs.

Quite comfy, actually.

He looks around, and is still doing so when a stranger, shockingly adorned with wings and a halo walks in.

"Who the heck're you?" Triv says.
"I'm Jester. I live here." he replies.

Chilling pause. No one'd told him he was to have a roommate.

"Oh. Alright, hand me one of those two bottles of PGGB GB was so nice to drop off and take one for yourself. We've got some acquainting to do."

So, like I said before ol' roomie--who the heck are ya? smiley - winkeye

Triv

Foxy Manor - Room 15

Post 7

Well, I'm the Patron Saint of Village Idiots, I'm the Muse of Comedians (and trying to be of aMUSEment as well) and I'm the local chef. IRL I'm an eighteen-year-old Engineering/Science student at Curtin University of Technology (http://www.curtin.edu.au).

Oh, and I sign off my posts with a joke of the day.

3smiley - biggrin

JOTD: Help stamp out rape! (Say Yes)

Foxy Manor - Room 15

Post 8

Incidently, I don't wear my wings and halo while dealing with mortals.

3smiley - biggrin

JOTD: I have a very firm grasp on reality. I can reach out and strangle it any time.

Foxy Manor - Room 15

Post 9

Triv, Patron Saint of Merry-Go-Rounds; Maker of Sacred Signposts CotTB; Foxy Manor's Head Butler; ACE (GROOVY!)

Why not? It's nice to show off every once in awhile.

smiley - smiley

Triv

Foxy Manor - Room 15

Post 10

Matthew Kershaw

* M.K wanders in to pick-up Triv's humble possessions... *

* He mutters to himself that a butler should want to share with a young girl is quite improper... a probably illegal... smiley - bigeyes *

* He then mutters about finding butler to work for the same price is virtually impossible... smiley - smiley *

Proceeds to room 17... *

Lord M.K*

Foxy Manor - Room 15

Post 11

Excuse me sir, but are you implying that I'm underpaid?

smiley - winkeye

Triv

Foxy Manor - Room 15

Post 12

Does he really need to say it?!?

3smiley - biggrin

JOTD: Never count your chickens before they rip your lips off

Foxy Manor - Room 15

Post 13

I guess not, but I try not to see the realistic side of things.

Oh, right, I don't live here anymore, do I?

(Wanders off)

Triv

Foxy Manor - Room 15

Post 14

Yayyy!!! A whole room to myself!!!

3smiley - biggrin

JOTD: Support mental health or I'LL KILL YOU!!!

Foxy Manor - Room 15

Post 15

Gee, I haven't been in here for a while...

3smiley - biggrin

JOTD: For a REAL sponge cake, BORROW all the ingredients

Key: Complain about this post

Foxy Manor - Room 15

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more