A Conversation for Foxy Manor

Foxy Manor - Woods

Post 1

Matthew Kershaw

* One of the perks of being extremely rich is you can experience the delights of nature without ever running into working class. Fowl & Game inhabit this fine woodland, to say nothing of the statuesque deer that roam wild... *

Foxy Manor - Woods

Post 2

soeasilyamused, or sea

*is taking a walk in the gorgeous woods, rather lonely*

Foxy Manor - Woods

Post 3

Saint Petunia (Patron Saint of Free Spirits, and Keeper of Treasure) (come see important info and links on my page)

*rides up on her steed*

Hi Sea. Are there hunters in these woods? I'd hate to be mistaken for game. Although I wouldn't mind so much being fair game for one of the attractive gentlemen back at the manor. smiley - winkeye

Foxy Manor - Woods

Post 4

soeasilyamused, or sea

*grins*
i don't think there are any hunters. and i wouldn't mind being that kind of game either... smiley - smiley

Foxy Manor - Woods

Post 5

Saint Petunia (Patron Saint of Free Spirits, and Keeper of Treasure) (come see important info and links on my page)

Well I don't think you'll have any trouble attracting the boys. Just make sure they treat you right.

Foxy Manor - Woods

Post 6

soeasilyamused, or sea

don't worry, i will... thank you. you're a guest, aren't you? if you need anything, please don't hesitate to ask... smiley - smiley

Foxy Manor - Woods

Post 7

Thanks. I guess I'll head back now. See you around.

*turns the steed about and gallops away*

Foxy Manor - Woods

Post 8

Kasia, P.S. of Syncopation,Muse of Classic Goo Fans, Keeper of Rainbows, Zaphodista (visit Crossed Purposes Pub: A429310)

Wow, what a wonderful place...

Oh, there is also a gazebo, I think, I just sit for a while, listening to the birds...

Foxy Manor - Woods

Post 9

soeasilyamused, or sea

*continues her walk, marvelling at the scenery and humming to herself*

Foxy Manor - Woods

Post 10

Kes

*Somewhat later, Kes walks through the woods, treads in something, and makes a mental note to ask about hiring horses. He proceeds to the Lake*

Foxy Manor - Woods

Post 11

Princess Smartypants

*Smartypants trots through on George, her horrible pony who is pulling faces, rolling his eyes and trotting sideways*

Ahhh look George this is truly a wonderful place, is it not! smiley - smiley

Foxy Manor - Woods

Post 12

Bob Gone for good read the jornal

*in a seclooded clearing At 2:42 am 5 Five figuers all dressed in black robes are arguing*
First Figure: We should have been here at mid night.
Second figure: Well it was not my fauld someone was entertaning a cirtan Girl
First figure: you stay out of that. Right shall we get started befor down. who has the rhino blood.
Third figure: that would be me
* the First figure pulls down his hood to reveal him self as an insane looking Bob*
Bob: well dont just stnd thire draw the penagram.
Third figure: you dont have to be ruda about it
*grumbaling complants draws the pentogram*
Bob: Ok every one to your places
*they all move to one of the points on the stare with Bob at the top most point pointing directly north*
Bob: ok now we shal begin
*starts muttering in anchant latin, at virus points in the chant he points to each of the robed men and they throw in thire items. The first to go in is a parking ticket, next is a tub of blackurrant Jam, a police mans wistel, and a crows fether. Lastly Bob Picks up a rabit by its hind legs slits its throt and throws that in as well. he finishes his chant by clapping hishands above his head a cloude blocks out the moon and the forists is instantly plunged in to blackness so thick you could scate on it. The forist is silent then out of nowhere a wind starts to blow and robes of the five men whip round thir feet but the trees stay silent as if afrade to atrack atenchion to them selves. the clude passes the moon lights up the forist with a brillance that blinds them*
Bob: nothing happend
Forth figure: whell what do you expect blckurrant jam is no replacement for holly berries, and a policemans wistle the ritual says somthing of orthority not somthing that is laughd at.
Fith figure: *in descusted tones* and what where you thinking using a rabit for a vergin any wayfor gods sake man have some comman sence.
Bob: ok no need to be insultingI supose we should go and get a drink and think of some other way to cause destruction and mayhem.
*the figuers leave the clering in single file wi th Bob in the lead leaving the pntogram intact. A lille while later a fox is out hunting and smelling the fresh blood goes to investigate. it tucches its nose to the gound just where a minute hole in the line of the pentigram thus compleating the symble. Fier shots out of the floor following every line and the fox is burned to a crisp. THe fier creates a dome and then dissapers leaving three tall men and one verry short man standing in the forist, dressed like traffic wordes. the short one speeks in a voice with no emotion and rusty from a long time of not being used*
My brothers we have reternd.
Lighting fills the skay and haunting laughter is herdthrought the whole mannor

Foxy Manor - Woods

Post 13

Matthew Kershaw

* M.K strides through the woods, walking cane in one hand, hunting rifle in the other... *

Lord M.K*

Foxy Manor - Woods

Post 14

Matthew Kershaw

* M.K strolls along in the bracing morning air pondering the rapid rise in his fortunes that lead him here... *

* It had started out so promisingly... a title, money, a fine estate, a fleet of vintage cars, a cellar full of the finest wines & all the free supplies one gets with being the air to the Durex empire... smiley - bigeyes *

* Indeed, just mentioning it so in conversation usually piques a ladys interest no end... smiley - bigeyes *

* However, within a short space of time things has started to sour... *

* From enjoying ones newfound riches, its become more a process of about worrying about the manors upkeep and maintenance, the terrible price of maintaining old bentleys, depreciation, VAT, complex taxation matters, lawyers, accountants, consultants, board meetings, house of lords intrigues, non-paying guests, grasping relatives, best 'friends' and generally... responsibility... smiley - bigeyes *

* M.K ponders at least F.C will be back soon... smiley - smiley *

Lord M.K*

Foxy Manor - Woods

Post 15

$u$

*Sus and Cracker come cantering along a forset path and pull up in a large clearing*

Oh these woods are so pretty. I can just imagine it here in the springtime with all the bluebells... rolling in the moss... *Sus stares into the distance for a moment, smiling to herself*

Well Cracker, I guess we should head back to the stables so we can both catch some lunch and see if anyone has signed up for some exclusive riding lessons yet. Later, we'll explore some more.

*Sus pushes Cracker forward into a slow canter as they continue through the woods in the direction of the stables. They approach a figure ahead and Sus drops back to a trot for a moment as she waves in passing*

Hi sea.smiley - smiley

*They break into a canter again, moving up to a gallop as they come out into the open, for a last sprint towards home*

St.~A~

Key: Complain about this post