A Conversation for Son May Records and Collectors

Flea Market: A423550 Son May Records and Collectors

Post 1

DJ Hadoken

http://www.h2g2.com/A423550
This entry discusses the debate about whether or not Son May cd's (producers of anime cd's, also considered bootleg) should be purchased.

A423550 Son May Records and Collectors

Post 2

Global Village Idiot

Hi Yuceyme,
I hope you're still around to hear this!
My first comment on your entry is that you should define what you're talking about upfront.
Not everyone knows what Son May is.
Not everyone knows what anime is(!)
Not everyone knows what an "anime CD" is - is it audio, DVD, CD-ROM, or run/play on some proprietary machine?
Start with the basics, for the beginner.
Maybe define what country you're in. If some shops sell them and they're illegal, how do the shops get away with it? There are loads of questions of fact I'd like answered before the debate about the rights and wrongs are entered into.

I hope that feedback's useful.
GVI

Post 3

h2g2 auto-messages

Editorial Note: This entry has been moved to the Writing Workshop. You can find out why by reading the page http://www.h2g2.com/Writing-Workshop

Post 4

DJ Hadoken

Hi, I just read the feedback I've been getting from what I wrote about, say, four or five months ago? Maybe a little longer, I'm not sure. Yeah, so I must say that I sort of gave up checking on my articles after about a month of not getting any replies. I just found out about Dougy's death on Friday =( Which brought me back to check on this site. I'm pressed for time right now, but I have revised the articles namely by changing "cd's" to "CDs" andputting some notes about anime and Ever Anime. I'll try to expand on the topic a little more soon.. Thanks for the help =)

Thread Moved

Post 5

h2g2 auto-messages

Editorial Note: This conversation has been moved from 'The Writing Workshop' to 'The Flea Market'.

...as the author of this entry seems to have 'left the building'.

Return to Author

Post 6

broelan

Flea Market clean out:

Return to author.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Son May Records and Collectors

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more