This is the Message Centre for h2g2 Musicians Guild

*FRONT PAGE LINK TODAY* 31.01.2007

Post 1

Derek

Hello, just to let you know you're being linked to from the front page today. smiley - ok

Post 2

Danny B

Thanks for that! It's been a bit quiet around here lately...

smiley - cheers

Post 3

Derek

You're welcome smiley - ok

Post 4

SEF

The odd coincidence is that just yesterday I pointed some people over to here from another dna sub-site. smiley - weird

Post 5

Danny B

Oh crikey... If we're having visitors I'd better get the place updated. It's been a while smiley - erm

Post 6

SEF

One thing that you could do to tidy up is not to have it all on the main U-number page. Eg for music articles you could link to the relevant categorisation page: C90. Other things, which don't have a pre-arranged official place like that, could be on separate pages owned and linked to by the U-number.

Post 7

Danny B

That's a good point. I think the stuff that changes regularly (or should... smiley - blush) can be kept on the main page, but the links to societies etc. (most of which are, sadly, defunct) could be moved to their own section. When I've got an evening with nothing better to do I'll have a spring clean!

smiley - cheers

Post 8

SEF

> "the stuff that changes regularly"

Well here's one relatively current item: F2125957?thread=3742445

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for h2g2 Musicians Guild

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more