A Conversation for H2G2's Musehome

help! The BEATLE Opera...

Post 21

Dragonfly. "A poet can survive everything but a misprint"-- Oscar Wilde

Peety, did you give me permission!?? I don't remember that you had.. if you did... I am OH SO SORRY!!! smiley - sadface

Post 22

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

I didn't realise you were asking for permission(s)... It's not a problem; I was just wondering... smiley - bigeyes

Post 23

Well, you're all linked up now!!! Let's all go to the opera!!! smiley - smiley

I have just opened Clio's Library of History--http://www.h2g2.com/A427349... we could possibly research great operas... and make this one REALLY FANTASTIC!!! smiley - tongueout

Then, when the time is right, and all construction is completed, I'll open Calliope Stage or melpomene Theatre... where we can have our debut!!!

(Oh, someone has big dreams...) smiley - smiley

Post 24

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Ooooh - special treatment! smiley - winkeye

I get the whole of my name as a link! Thanks! smiley - bigeyes

Post 25

Hee hee... that's a happy accident, actually(I need to stop playing online when I am tired, kinda like now... lol) smiley - tongueout

Post 26

smiley - bigeyes

Key: Complain about this post