This is the Message Centre for Knifee, Thingite in charge of stuff you shouldn´t run with. Back from being away

Hi Knifee

Post 1

Mina

Here's the important part of the email that went astray...
"If you rewrite the game commands into your own words then the entry can be reinstated."

Let me know if you have any questions. smiley - ok

Hi Knifee

Post 2

Knifee, Thingite in charge of stuff you shouldn´t run with. Back from being away

arhh-ha smiley - smiley you mean the stuff from the DNA site? figures, i had forgoten about that..... smiley - smiley

Hi Knifee

Post 3

Knifee, Thingite in charge of stuff you shouldn´t run with. Back from being away

ok i think that should cover it...... can u have a look and let me know......

thx knifee

Hi Knifee

Post 4

Mina

That's much better. smiley - ok

You need to put an l on the end of your link though - it's not pointing to where you want it to atm. smiley - smiley
http://www.douglasadams.com/creations/infocomjava.html

Hi Knifee

Post 5

uff silly Ls..... ok thats done smiley - smiley thx for the help smiley - ok
do i need to resubmit it to PR or is it still there??

Hi Knifee

Post 6

Mina

It's still there. smiley - biggrin

Hi Knifee

Post 7

errm it may be in PR, but its gone from the guide again??

You took it out again? Somthing still wrong?

Hi Knifee

Post 8

Mina

Yes, there's copyright material in there again - the text boxes with the game quoted in them.

They also won't make it through to the Edited Guide, as it's not approved GuideML, so they will need to be removed.

Keep trying, it'll be perfect in the end. smiley - ok

Hi Knifee

Post 9

oh smiley - sadface

well to be honest you can find these walk throughs all over, those boxes were what more or less what made it different from the rest.... so i think i'll just leave it.

Hi Knifee

Post 10

Mina

smiley - sadface That's a shame.

Maybe you can find something else to write about later. smiley - smiley

In the meantime, if you go back to the Peer Review page, you can remove your entry by clicking 'remove'.

Key: Complain about this post