A Conversation for The H2IQ Quiz - Be The First Among Equals

h2iq - Me has a problem...

Post 1

GreeboTCat

Sorry about this folks... but me has a problem with h2iq at the moment... and can't update any of my pages... including h2iq... ~sad sigh~

Until its sorted... me won't be able to update the scoreboard... and to stop me getting mixed up me will suspend asking anymore questions until the problem is sorted out...

Me hasn't been able to update the scoreboard from yesterday... so DD.. you point has not been added as yet... but me shall remember... ~paws crossed~

Sorry again... hopefully whatever is wrong will soon be fixed...

Greebs..xx

Post 2

Mu Beta

*posts first answer in case he gets a point*

B

Post 3

Demon Drawer

If you forget I shall remind you.

Post 4

Demon Drawer

In the meantime A question would be nice.

Post 5

GreeboTCat

Me won't be posting another question until this problem is sorted out... Shazz has had a similar problem... unable to update any pages for several months now... and me doesn't want to keep posting questions for an unknown time without being able to update the scoreboard...

Hopefully it will be sorted out soon...

Greebs..xx

Post 6

Demon Drawer

Greebs I've updated it here A871887

You can cut a paste the code once you get it sorted but it is working.

Post 7

Chovinano.

Greebs..

Been having similar problems.

Speaking for myself, I`m not bothered about my score, so if thats a problem, don`t worry about it. I just like the fact that you`ve made me think. smiley - biggrin

As a little extra for anyone else, I shall provide just ONE lateral thinker and here it is...

A man goes into a store and sees items that he would like at the front of the counter. He turns to the assistant and says: "How much are these?"

Assistant: "They are £1.00 each."

Man: "I`ll have 64"

Assistant: "That will be £2.00 please."

WHAT DID THE MAN BUY?

This is purely to give Greebs chance to sort everything out but in the meantime, its something to think about! smiley - biggrin

Jane
smiley - magic

Post 8

Marjin, After a long time of procrastination back lurking

Bags containing 32 items

Post 9

Monsignore Pizzafunghi Bosselese

Greebs, could it be that your computer infected with a virus? Some weeks ago I received an eMail + attachment from someone at Het Casteel which I just stored on disk (ie: without opening) and, er... forgot about it. Last week I did a virus scan and got an alert smiley - yikes

Post 10

Chovinano.

Marjin... nope! smiley - smiley

I tried that myself and it was wrong. smiley - laugh

Jane
smiley - magic

Post 11

Cleo

He bought House numbers. A number 6 and a number 4.smiley - smiley

Post 12

You can call me TC

I would have got that answer too, but we had a power cut - well, the fuse went. In this old house all the computers are on the same circuit as the washing and drying machines. I was so careful to unplug the iron before I started the washer and dryer going, too. But my husband just started to printed and poof! all the lights went out.

Post 13

spook

can't argue with that answer Cleo!smiley - smiley

well, i think i may have a question here that none of you will get, so, if you want a challenge, simply tell me what comes next in this sequence:

F T F T T T T F F F F

smiley - orangefish

Post 14

Cleo

The first time I've ever managed to be first with the right answer and it doesn't count.smiley - erm

That's the way it goes.

smiley - smiley

Post 15

Chovinano.

Cleo... congratulations! I can`t give points because I`m not Greebs but if I could, you`ld have them and Trillion would have to come a close 2nd.. simply because of the power cut!! smiley - laugh

I won`t go into the one about Anthony and Cleopatra in the Gold Fish Bowl! Way to long. smiley - biggrin

I admit, I love these but I would not have got the answer. Once known, it seems really simple but its trying to GET it. smiley - smiley

I tend to be a `logical` thinker, but `lateral` is much more fun. smiley - laugh

Jane
smiley - magic

Post 16

The Researcher formally known as Dr St Justin

S S S S E E N N ...

would follow the sequence of letters... smiley - biggrin

Post 17

spook

smiley - dohsmiley - dohsmiley - dohsmiley - dohsmiley - dohsmiley - dohsmiley - dohsmiley - dohsmiley - dohsmiley - dohsmiley - dohsmiley - doh

u got it right!smiley - winkeye

smiley - orangefish

Post 18

The Researcher formally known as Dr St Justin

Takes a certain mind smiley - winkeye

For anyone still trying to work it out, the next letter is debatable - it could be one of (at least) 3 letters.

Post 19

Granny Weatherwax - ACE - Hells Belle, Mother-in-Law from the Pit - Haunting near you on Saturday

*Bakes Greebo a batch of smiley - donuts with various heavy implements inside*

Hit it with one of these Greebs smiley - hug

Post 20

Cleo

Thanks, Jane smiley - ok

Actually I had heard it before. I've also heard the one about the goldfish bowl. I managed to work out the numbers but never, ever, ever would have thought of the goldfish.

smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post