A Conversation for The H2IQ Quiz - Be The First Among Equals

Telgram Game 2004/2005

Post 1

MMF - Keeper of Mustelids, with added P.M.A., is now in a relationship.

The Telegram Game of 2004/2005 has now ended, with Icy North winning by a handsome distance, and against some very stiff compet,ition (some of which, unfotunately did not stay the full course)

The Full results can be seen at A2664614.

The Telegram game still continues on the old thread, but a new 2006 Competition is now starting, so come on all you Wordsmiths. It is fun and friendly. Honest!!!!

smiley - cheers

MMF

smiley - musicalnote

Telgram Game 2004/2005

Post 2

aka Bel - A87832164

smiley - wow never thought I'd come in third smiley - bigeyes
Thanks to all who played and voted, and special thanks to our tallyman who did all the hard work with the counting and writing lists smiley - smooch

Telgram Game 2004/2005

Post 3

Icy North

Hi MMF,

I didn't spot this one earlier, sorry.

Can I just add my appreciation to Bel's for your hours toiling & tallying. I only scored more points because I played it more - I would guess that if you averaged it out, Artisan or Vestboy would win - they always seemed to post better telegrams than I did, anyway.

Looking forward to the next series.

Telegram Game 2004/2005

Post 4

MMF - Keeper of Mustelids, with added P.M.A., is now in a relationship.

B'El, Icy and all. It has been my pleasure to maintain what was an Inheritance from Neri. I am just pleased to have been able to continue it, and without you smiley - thepostees, it would have died long ago, and I am perfectly happy to continue as Tallyman, and giving all of you a Goal to aim for. Maybe I should get the PTB's to devise a First/Second/Third Telegram logo for the winners each year, as a little congratulations.

Please continue to play and smiley - thepost and encourage others likewise.

Thanks again.

MMF

smiley - musicalnote

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more