A Conversation for The Village Museum

Opening Times

Post 1

Gwennie

Hello! I just wanted to know what your opening times are?

Opening Times

Post 2

Lipsbury Pinfold (Part-time Timelord)

Hi Gwennie

Opening Times - oh dear I hadn't thought about that smiley - sadface Are opening times a traditional thing?

* Thinks hard and then bows deeply *

Dear Lady

I will be happy to open the library and / or the museum when ever you wish to use them.

Opening Times

Post 3

Gwennie

Well, I'll drop the dogs off at home first, as they can be a bit noisy at times and then will pop back. I'd really like some science fiction/fantasy books and maybe an audio novel if you have them please?

Opening Times

Post 4

Bluebottle

I'm interested in finding out more about what is in the museum. Is it all folk objects, or are there more historical pieces too?

<BB<

Opening Times

Post 5

Lipsbury Pinfold (Part-time Timelord)

We have the original jam sandwich created by the Earl of Sandwich smiley - smiley

Douglas AdamsI belive is a historical pisces - but perhaps that doesn't count smiley - fish

Opening Times

Post 6

Bluebottle

Well, well, well... the original sandwhich, ay? I shall certainly have to visit!
Which reminds me, does the museum have a cafeteria too?

<BB<

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more