This is the Message Centre for JAR (happy to be back, but where's Ping?)

Yin vs. Yang

Post 1

JAR (happy to be back, but where's Ping?)

Friday

(Yoohoo! It's Friday!)

The best thing about drinking coffee with a beutifull girl is self-explanatory. The worst thing is when she goes on about her prospective boyfriend coming to town...

How come I'm never part of that equation? I think I need to examine my behaviour...

Yin vs. Yang

Post 2

justus jonas

It's always an undersetermined equation with an awful load of unknown variables. See behind the equations, Wesley!

But what really interrests me is, and that's the reason of my recent contact here, if you just started on the sunny side of the planet, yet? Did your studies in NZ started already?

Very curious jj

Yin vs. Yang

Post 3

JAR (happy to be back, but where's Ping?)

Well hello there! Long time noe see... No my studies don't start until the 16th February, and I'm still in the cold north... I don't know how much time I have online in the close future either, so it's actually lucky that I got this message smiley - smiley

I'll be in touch as soon as I have the time.. How is everything going with you? (knowing that I won't be able to read any reply, I still try to be polite.. that's the kind of guy you'll only find at the h2g2! smiley - winkeye)

See ya!

Yin vs. Yang

Post 4

justus jonas

Fine, thank you (feels like writing to a ghost)

think about your job!

See you hälsningar
jj

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for JAR (happy to be back, but where's Ping?)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more